What is it like?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by pckiller07, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pckiller07

pckiller07 Member

What is it like not feeling pain or not just emotional pain but real pain that consumes my intier body, head to toe. What is it like not to feel that pain. Its all I know and I need to know before I die because I cant live with it any more. Most of all im tierd because every night my brain tells my body to stop every thing, breathing my heart then I come back and every time I wish I would just stay dead. Did you know that my last three vacations I have gotten sick and on my last one I got so sick that I had to go to the hospital for 3 days. Im just so tierd of feeling bad. Every week I get sick and im tierd I cant do it any more and thats why im going to kill my self I know some one will say "go to a doctor" and I do I go to 3 a week trying to figure out whats wrong with me and theres "what about your friends" well some of my friends will be puset for a while then in a few month's they will forget I was ever alive. "what about your family" I hate them. so I will be dead soon some one while im still alive. cya im going to die in 3 weeks so cya and yes I have pland this for a very long time so I will only need one try. if some one could tell me what its like the pain I do that would be great.
  2. Erebos

Erebos Well-Known Member

Pain is a part of life. You can train your mind to block out pain. You'd be numb.

Please tell someone about your plans. There are people and methods tha can ease that pain for you and only when you've exhausted all options, should you consider the last one.
  3. Zodi

Zodi Anitiquities Friend

I wonder the same thing. I have scoliosis in my back and am in constant pain. On top of that I hurt my shoulder last December. I have no insurance to see what is the problem.

Every day and every night I am in physical pain. I understand what you are saying.

*hugs* even though my left arm is pretty much useless.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.