what is it? mess with limow day???

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by morning rush, Nov 11, 2010.

1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I'm not racist, I love diversity, some of my family members are black and I love them....

if you come to this country to live here, you gotta learn the language, and if you can't understand most of it, then don't work in phone services!!!!

fucking asshole, didn't understand half of what I was saying, and half of what he was saying made no sense, couldn't find anything and so I asked for a real Quebecois to talk to and the fucking bastard hung up on me...

so I call back and get a nice lady who speak good and understood all that I was saying and I got the information right away...I went to make a complaint about that asshole...BUT I didn't have his name...so couldn't make the complaint....
  2. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I'm not a "real" quebecois, but i speak perfect french... :mhmm: Où habites-tu? je suis a montreal.
    You seem to speak good english, so why didn't you just talk to him in english?
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2010
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

limow I know what you're saying here...
    I hate ringing anywhere now for help because we get someone in a foreign country
    ( pakistan. etc,) answering and I have great trouble understanding accents and they have great trouble understanding me...one time I rang the phone company-which has overseas call centres now to save money -and I had no idea what the guy was saying and after a long time on the phone had to call back and start the whole procedure with another operator..
    Very frustrating!! and anger inducing..
    So yeah..I get yah!!
  4. Chameleon76

Chameleon76 Well-Known Member

How do you know the guy lives in your country? Alot of those phone jobs get outsourced to other countries.

And how do you know he's black for that matter. lol
  5. morning rush

J'habite montreal aussi :)

Yeah he didn't seem to understand anything, he wasn't even finding the packages info...that's sears for you...I got nothing against them, but if they can't understand me, then they should realise there's a problem no? I mean logically, he should think well maybe I need a different job...I mean if I'm not good at electronics, I'm not going to work at a electronic help center...
  6. morning rush

I never said he was black, I said I had black family members, and sears is here in canada...