what is it you NEED or WANT personally to recover or be cured?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by asura nirosuki, May 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I went back and read all the post the past pages, but they take us back to last year.
    There hasn't been a thread yet that asks or allows us members to state out openly, what is it we are lacking exactly or wanting, the extra or only push/desire to live?

Basically, what would help, improve, or destroy your suicidal ways? what would restore your will to enjoy earth?

I have this mental Illness from being chronically alone and without friends, it's what gave people the right to abandon me instead of stay and help me. Instead being ostracized - being outcasted by everyone. ...I need friends or a friend...JUST ONE PERSON. To cope life. i wouldnt even care about "friends" if I had a strong loving supporting family.

You don't start to love yourself until you have received love... until you have learned from someone else how valuable you are.

Ingore my post and respond your story and your need/want and desire to live currently

2. DepressedDave

DepressedDave Member

Acne. The 21st century leprosy. I honestly can not think of a worse condition than recalcitrant, unabating, uncurable Acne.

There is no single disease which causes more psychic trauma, more maladjustment between parents and children, more general insecurity and feelings of inferiority and greater sums of psychic suffering than does acne vulgaris.” (Sulzberger and Zaldems).

It will eat up your self esteem like a necrotic cancer, until you are left tearing at your flesh begging to die.

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2012
  3. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

for a doctor to actually listen to me

4. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

^_^ A fulfilling sex life.

5. Incurious

Incurious Well-Known Member

I thought getting a job would magically fix me a few years ago, but it didn't at all. I really believed that I'd wake up happy, but no.

I think a group of close friends, and someone to love would turn my life around.

6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

For me to not fail at everything in life...to be successful...to not have to lose everything all the time...maybe then I would be less suicidal.

7. ExtraSoap

ExtraSoap Well-Known Member

To have someone who feels the same way about me as I feel about her. I feel like there's very little hope of leading a fulfilling life if you don't have a special someone to share it with.

8. Prox

Prox Active Member

A reason, a reason! My horse for a reason! —

To give a damn about anything...

9. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

To finally be able to have my parents understand that my mental illness is not going away no matter how they wish it to be so.

10. anotherearthplease27

anotherearthplease27 Well-Known Member

i want to not feel so numb...i want to take my life seriously and stop self sabotaging

11. cutiepie132

cutiepie132 Well-Known Member

acne surely can be cured.. start using proactiv. go to the doctor and get on a daily prescription for doxycycline for this.. stay way from things that seem to break your face out. my biggest triggers are caffeine and chocolate. start drinking about 8 glasses of water a day.

12. cutiepie132

I would want to see my kids grow up happy, and not have to go through the shit life throws at you, but my son was told over the phone, while overseas serving in the military, from his wife, that she wanted a divorce after a 6 mth marriage. I cannot stand seeing them hurt.

For my own self, I just need my health back, and most importantly my energy. This is the one thing that throws me into suicidal thoughts.

I would want to be able to spend my life with the man I have been in love with for the past 12 years, for I somehow know I am destined to love him for the rest of my life. But he is married, and he doesn't know how I feel, and never will. I would never want to see his marriage screw up to make me happy. But I will always have a broken heart because I am destined to love a guy I can never be with.

I want a job where I can help people who are sick, I want to be a doctor.

I want to see the world change, want to see more kindness from people, and less craziness. Would like to see people actually manage to be good to each other. Want to see happiness for everyone instead of all this bullshit nonsense life throws our way.

13. cutiepie132

A good doctor would always listen to his/her patient. It is part of the standard of care. If you feel like they are neglecting to do this, speak your mind, tell them how you feel, if they don't offer something you need, then ask for it. Explain why it is important to you. Sometimes the communication failure is between both the doctor and the patient. Sometimes the patient fails to tell the doctor what they need, and they can't read your mind.

14. DepressedDave

DepressedDave Member

I was refering to recalcitrant, unabating and uncurable Acne which by definition can not be cured.

I've taken Roaccutane for 7 years and still not cured. Roaccutane is roughly 1,000x stronger than the proactive, doxycycline etc you mention which both did nothing for my condition. Even the most optimistic of clinical studies rate their efficacy at little more than 20% superior to placebo.

15. Brokengirl123

Brokengirl123 Well-Known Member

I took Roaccutane too, at the highest strength and it f*cked me over. I am one of those 'rare' people with permanent side effects.

Now I would do ANYTHING to go back to dealing with severe acne and scars. AND I MEAN ANYTHING.

Instead. I die. That drug took my life.

Oh in response to thread, what would I need to 'recover'? A new body inside and out.

Oh well I look forward to dying now. I mean, really, I am genuinely excited about it! I think the after life will be great. I just wish I could take the ones I love with me.

16. Brokengirl123

p.s lol at taking proactiv to cure severe acne!! I don't know why but proactiv makes me laugh now. Anyway people can get acne for different reasons. That is why some things work for some people but not for others. If the drugs and topicals do not work this is an inside job and the only way to have a chance of winning with that kind acne comes from how you treat your body. Extreme health...I don;t just mean eat 5 a day and drink water kind of thing either, but way more indepth stuff. Things to clean the blood and regenerate the organs. Even then though you can still plagued by it. It is just the way you were made, the inability of your genetically weak organs to effectively clean your body thus causing it to expel any residual crap through the body's largest organ...the skin. Acne is not straightforward in the slightest. But then, neither is the human body let's face it.

Acne and scarring is debilitating. It made me feel suicidal oftentimes but more in a 'I wish I didn't exist' type of way not wh actual intent to harm. I took different antibiotics for ten years and topicals and supplements and you name it I tried it. Then I did the accutane and got unlucky. Now I am screwed over everywhere I am so suicidal and I am actually going to hurt myself as I know I can not live this way. That is why I would love to go back to having just acne/scars, but that is not to undermine it in anyway because it is tough to deal with and yeah acne it ruined my life. So I feel for you gal. 'Leprosy of 21st century'...haha very appropriate I like it!

17. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

To possess the power to direct my film...

18. DepressedDave

DepressedDave Member

I would give anything to be in your position. Roaccutane cured your acne? It cured your acne!? Do you know how lucky you are.

I'm sorry to hear that you still suffer from the side effects though. What are they?

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2012
  19. Brokengirl123

No accutane did not cure my acne. I still get it. I just meant I would rather go back to just having that to deal with then everything else I do now.

There really is too long a list. I have lost the will to type now as I am having a bit of a breakdown but there's a good list on a welcome thread I made 2 months ago in welcome forum.

20. Brokengirl123

Oh and the fact that I am going to kill myself must tell you that no - I am not lucky.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.