What is it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cownes

hi Steve
big :hug: s long time no speak again :/ hope ur ok, has anything trigered you or do u just generally feel bad?? keep posting, ill keep reading :)
Tc
Maddy x

NoGood

Hi Sweetie, i think alot of people are in the same boat. The days off are so boring. I think we have too much time to think about too many things. And there is alot of pressure on people to be happy around xmas time. Tis the season and all that.

I know what will make you feel better..........a box of belgian chocolates haha. ;)

Phteven

Hi Sweetie, i think alot of people are in the same boat. The days off are so boring. I think we have too much time to think about too many things. And there is alot of pressure on people to be happy around xmas time. Tis the season and all that.

I know what will make you feel better..........a box of belgian chocolates haha. ;)
lol i eat all the chocolates ...but they did make me happy :D ...idk i guess i'm loking back and reflecting on my life so far and feel like kinda stuck...

NoGood

I hear ya Ste.

What about the past dont you like? Can you change it? You know, if you have one foot in the past and one foot in the future, your going to piss all over today :) So just take a step back and live for today. Dont look back, dont plan to far ahead. Any new years resolutions???

NoGood

yea, i know how ya feel. Looking forward to 2010, its going to be a good year, its going to be what you make it. Lets make it a good one, yea??? :)
What about life dont you like and lets aim to change it. Im here all day to talk hun, so you better get the chocolates and il get the popcorn.

Phteven

ur so sweet :hug: even when ur feeling down u reach out to help other :hug: thank u kate...hmm i guess well i guess i wanna change the lonlyness be it more socal life with more friends or a romantic partner either one or both would be fanstastic...idk tho if that could ever happen...

NoGood

im not here for you....just for the chocolate ;)

Yea i understand. So are there any groups in your area that you could join??? Even some kinda club like tennis or something? I was into cars at home and i met loads of people through that and i lived for the weekends when we went to shows and things. For me, i gotta occupy my time more, are you the same??? Im lazy but it only takes one burst of motivation to get up and going and sign up to something. How about working at the rspca or rescue group.

What can you see yourself doing, that will make you hapy, how do you see yourself getting more of a social life??

Phteven

its my chocolate ...lol...there r a couple of things im interested in doing...an acting class and I wanna take a trip to japan this year ...both cost money but i think i could save up for it...I wana learn japanese as well well start learning it anyways....

NoGood

Start with the acting classes Ste, that will open up a social network for you :). As for Japan...it not somewhere ive wanted to visit but if you'd like company ....lol. It would be expensive im sure. Try and plan to do something 2 weekends a month :)

Im positive you can do it Ste. I think you rock and im sure everyone else will.

PS. ill get my own freaking chocolate then...meanie.

Phteven

yeah i kind put those things on the back burner the last little while...and I would love it if u jioned me on my travels to japan :D ...japan is sooo awesome :D

NoGood

Japan is scary, im so not using the toilet in Japan....god only knows what it will pull or poke you with haha. Im 6ft so im going to look like a giant. Oh and im bringing a pack lunch lol..... i dont eat cat! hahhaa.

Ok so thats join acting class and japan.....anything else?? trip to the moon maybe :)

NoGood

I know exaclty how you feel! Id love to be in love! But I dont think its that easy esp if your me and fall for someone and just get hurt. Sometimes its better to just want sometime than to actually get it and then get hurt. So dont put to much presure on a love life. Start with yourself and a social life and hopefully things will fall into place.

Phteven

yeah i think I need to work on myself and i think things will fall into place...i just get discouraged and depressed every now and then...thx for all ur input :D :hug:

nolonger

I too feel like fucking crap right about now. I think it's the coming of another year. Like why can't I die in my sleep or something? Be hit by a car and killed instantly? It's so crap that I have to stick around....

Phteven

I too feel like fucking crap right about now. I think it's the coming of another year. Like why can't I die in my sleep or something? Be hit by a car and killed instantly? It's so crap that I have to stick around....
it's the time of year when we tend take stock of ours lives and tend to see all the bull shit...its hard to look past it but I know how u feel.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00