• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

What is it?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaraRose

I...I just don't know for sure. I know I should go get diagnosed or talk to a lisensed person but I just can't find the energy to go. The only time I feel like I needa talk to a therapist or something is when I feel down. When I feel good the thoughts of it goes away.

But I've been told by random people that it may be bi-polar but I don't have the mania like what is listed. I don't think I'm the best out there- never have. Or stuff like that. But I swear every week or two I cycle.

When I feel good I am really hyper. Sometimes it feels like my skin is vibrating- which just annoys the f*** outta me. I mean I just sit and twitch or try to remain calm. But I can't. When I feel good I tend to buy a lot of random stuff. Movies, books, music, headphones, whatever. Or I tend to donate large amounts of money. Like right now video games have left me unable to pay my cable bill.

I find myself unable to sit still, and can easily do my job at work along with my co-workers jobs also. But when I'm down I tend to just barely find the energy to do my job.

Then when I feel down- like now- I just don't see how I can carry on with life. It hits me hard. I feel like I just wanna sleep all the time. Like that death would be easier. Though I always find a reason to not end it.

I found when I'm feeling good I'm super sexual. I just can never help calm the urges, not matter what. But when the good leaves I just really don't care anymore about it.

I just don't know what's wrong anymore. But I've noticed since I live alone, and don't have family watching over me and how much I spend it has gotten worse.

aoeu

When I feel good I am really hyper. Sometimes it feels like my skin is vibrating- which just annoys the f*** outta me. I mean I just sit and twitch or try to remain calm. But I can't. When I feel good I tend to buy a lot of random stuff. Movies, books, music, headphones, whatever. Or I tend to donate large amounts of money. Like right now video games have left me unable to pay my cable bill.

I find myself unable to sit still, and can easily do my job at work along with my co-workers jobs also.

I found when I'm feeling good I'm super sexual. I just can never help calm the urges, not matter what.
Irritability, increased energy, poor choices with regards to money, restlessness, hypersexuality... Holy crap you're manic, or at least hypermanic.

See a doctor.

wild rabbit

check out the DSM IV, sounds like a mood disorder to me. But TBH only a shrink can diagnose you. And usually they have to see you manic before diagnosing anything involving mania.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$255.00