What is it?!

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by SaraRose, Jun 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaraRose

SaraRose Well-Known Member

I...I just don't know for sure. I know I should go get diagnosed or talk to a lisensed person but I just can't find the energy to go. The only time I feel like I needa talk to a therapist or something is when I feel down. When I feel good the thoughts of it goes away.

But I've been told by random people that it may be bi-polar but I don't have the mania like what is listed. I don't think I'm the best out there- never have. Or stuff like that. But I swear every week or two I cycle.

When I feel good I am really hyper. Sometimes it feels like my skin is vibrating- which just annoys the f*** outta me. I mean I just sit and twitch or try to remain calm. But I can't. When I feel good I tend to buy a lot of random stuff. Movies, books, music, headphones, whatever. Or I tend to donate large amounts of money. Like right now video games have left me unable to pay my cable bill.

I find myself unable to sit still, and can easily do my job at work along with my co-workers jobs also. But when I'm down I tend to just barely find the energy to do my job.

Then when I feel down- like now- I just don't see how I can carry on with life. It hits me hard. I feel like I just wanna sleep all the time. Like that death would be easier. Though I always find a reason to not end it.

I found when I'm feeling good I'm super sexual. I just can never help calm the urges, not matter what. But when the good leaves I just really don't care anymore about it.

I just don't know what's wrong anymore. But I've noticed since I live alone, and don't have family watching over me and how much I spend it has gotten worse.
  2. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Irritability, increased energy, poor choices with regards to money, restlessness, hypersexuality... Holy crap you're manic, or at least hypermanic.

See a doctor.
  3. wild rabbit

wild rabbit Well-Known Member

check out the DSM IV, sounds like a mood disorder to me. But TBH only a shrink can diagnose you. And usually they have to see you manic before diagnosing anything involving mania.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.