what is life? Im tired of life

• Thread starter CloudedIntellect
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CloudedIntellect

I'm tired of everything im Tired of being stared at, im tired of hopeing it will all get better. I feel like im just wandering, looking for something or someone who will make me feel like this life is worth living but who am I kidding Ill never find it. I should just stop trying! Im tired of drowning in My Sorrow

El Mas

I hear ya dude. But guess what it aint gonna get better by hoping. You have to make it better. I know that seems impossible right now but you can either reject the saddness or live with it till it kills all your insides and theres nothing left but misery. You have it in you to fix shit, everyone does:biggrin:

C

CloudedIntellect

your absolutely right but I dont know how or if i even want to fix it as much as i just want to end it right now and be done with it.

Rawr

Hiya :)

I really got how you feel i also feel like that. Like i am waiting for some kind of mircale to show me that the world isnt that bad but soon its going to hit me that its never going to happen and when i realise theres going to be nothing left.

I'm here if you need to talk btw. :)

Angelo_91

if youre tired of life, you wouldnt have made this topic. this topic is evidence you still want to live a great life. and making this topic is the first step. just hold on if you feel like letting go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00