What is Life?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Bostonensis, Jul 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bostonensis

Bostonensis Guest

Is when two germs decided to make lies then the letter f is added;otherwise it is a continuation of a circle of lies.
  2. iracund

iracund Antiquities Friend

life is a painful exercise in patience.
  3. Vorath

Vorath Guest

Life doesn't exist....It's a conspiracy created by the mice (who also don't exist).
  4. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

life is the period between birth and death - too simplistic, perhaps, but it's how I feel today
  5. Life is a blink of an eye, in the periododical table
  6. ..a bloody waste of time and emotion !!! :yuk:
  7. Boston your perception of reality is such that I cannot even begin to express my inability to comprehend :bash: your observations. I read your words but they just don't translate into intelligible ideas. Where can I get some of your drugs ?
  8. Bostonensis

Bostonensis Guest

You are not alone. I am very confused myself . To give you some insights to my thoughts . Did it ever occur to you why the tree is called a tree? How many leaves in every tree. Are these leaves are in the pattern of waves cling together or are they weaves like the spider weaves at all?

I am afraid to touch a book on physics becoz this is how it all started. I was simply looking some ideas on how to improve my serves & this is how I end up with.

Like most physicists ,pls. don't take that I am near their intelligence as I am not going to that direction,I can relate the confinement of language of words form rather than abstracts. Maybe ,again my abnormal perception , that the universe is nnot well understood becoz there is no language that can describe it all or the process. I came across of some authors that tries to translate some physicists theories but it cannot be.Each one uses one abstract to another. The don't have the alphabet nor the mores code to explain them.

Drugs? That is another confinement. You will not comprehend .I am beyond drugs. Lately ,I have been thinking to swallow some rocks maybe that will bring me back to the basic re-ality. It cannot be explained .

I appreciate your keenful abservations .Can you help me?
  9. Bostonensis

Bostonensis Guest

Look at the emoticons ,there is no leftee wink to decribe my wink? Did you notice that too? If you can only come to my inverted world maybe you can grasp the lackness of alphabet that will decribes my ........ i don't even know what the kind of space I am at now. I am typing the keyboard inverted . I tried it many times but my fingers are very very restraining. So I inverted. Upside down.

I can appreciate beauty in a shadow rather when it is lighted.Isn't this twisted in the normal world?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.