What is Life?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MiraWolf95, Oct 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiraWolf95

MiraWolf95 Account Closed

What is life? I really don't know anymore.. I just caught one of my so called friends saying I'm ugly as fuck. He once said I was beautiful but then he says that shit. I thought he liked me but he doesn't at all. He lied, hes a fake and that makes me think most my other friends are fake to. I don't want to live in a world of fakes, but I'm to afraid to die. I'm considering pushing my fears aside though. I can't take it anymore. I don't want to leave the world, but I really see no hope or purpose in me living. All my life I've been lied to and surrounded by fakes. I want to escape from it all. :cry:

2. ericfoot

ericfoot Member

First off i'd just like to point out that if these people don't seem to be your friends then what the hell does it matter what they think of you? Even if they were it doesn't matter. You posted here asking for help; that instantly shows me you're smart. Here i can't tell you what i think of your appearance but then again what i have to say about your appearance is meaningless. It's only what YOU think of yourself that matters. Not me. Not your "Friends". Not society. Just YOU. This may not be an answer to your problems but this is what i think of your situation, and in my opinion your life is worth living.

3. MiraWolf95

I don't know... I mean I don't care if he thinks I'm ugly. I know I'm ugly. I get told that everyday and I see that I am. The fact that he lied about everything and was a fake is what gets to me. :sad:

4. ericfoot

ericfoot Member

I'm going to be a tad blunt here but a great deal of people lie terribly just to get what they want, in your situation i don't know what that is. But the situation is in your favor now that you know he is a liar, you see what he is, nothing more nothing less. You get that this person causes stress to you, you don't need him in your life. My personal choice would be cut this dirtbag out completely, memories and all.

5. MiraWolf95

Thats exactly what I'm gonna do.
    I just wonder if my other friend is aware of this cause shes dating him.
    :grr:

6. ericfoot

ericfoot Member

Good.:smile: Now your friend, i'd definitely suggest that you say something, but subtly and without aggresion to avoid any contact with this guy or any arguments with your friend.

7. MiraWolf95

Okay :)
    Only problem is my friend's class is right beside mine at the end of the day and he always comes by to be with her. I'm gonna have to see him then. I just hope I can control my anger so I don't cause a scene.

8. ericfoot

ericfoot Member

I'm sure you'll manage great and just remember he's not worth a drop of your time, and all you're seeing him is to help your friend not waste her time on him either.

9. MiraWolf95

:)
    I appreciate your advice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.