What is my life worth?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Addy, Mar 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Addy

Addy Well-Known Member

Im in crisis. My life is meaningless. I so much want to speak to someone who understands, someone who will let me cry, someone who will whole me, someone who will listen to me and not judge me..... I have no one to speak to ... no one I can tell my innermost aches and pain. I wish I could disappear... its all so meaningless. It hurts so bad that even my husband thinks Im a loser... says so... says that Im giving up, that I give up everything...... when he has not heard anything that is troubling me... anything that I am yearning for, missing.. what my heart and why my heart is aching for.... I am so angry with myself.... Everyday I live is not giving up... everyday I wake up and do the things we have to do takes strength... everyday when you are already broken... when you live with so much pain .... how can he say that???

What is my life worth?

Tonight...

truly and absolutely nothing

2. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

my life is a bottomless pit of filth

3. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

Addy you can talk to me always.
    Your life is worth millions. not to just you, but to everyone you bless with your presence

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.