What is next for me??????

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sadguy33, Feb 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

I'm tired of this life. I'm tired of getting rejected, Being used by my friends, Chicks liking everyone but me, losing my hair, being broke and living a crappy life. I used to have a name and a personality but the only way I can stop myself from killing myself is to call myself "no one" not worry about a thing. However I'm tired of this world its almost as if its against me. All day I see girls complaining about all the guys that let them down on facebook the thing is none of those girls would give me the time of day. So its like I'm the only one meant to suffer but whatever if this life sucks and supposed to suck and the only reason I'm here is for peoples amusement then I should see what the "after life" is like even if its nothing I can finally be no one like I've wanted for the past couple of years.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi sadguy and welcome...it seems like you are trying to take on so many things at once...taht can be so overwhelming...maybe trying to find a person to befriend would be a start, woman or man, and move on from there...here there are many people who can relate to what you have written, so maybe this can be the place where you talk to people who have found success...welcome again

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

HI sadguy i too would call me nothing noone trash garbage i wanted and did isolate myself for so long hun The thoughts you are having about you are not true hun they are distorted thoughts brought on by your depression. I do hope you reach out and get some therapy to help you rid youself of such darkness therapy will help you see you are not what you say. I have reached out here and found some friends i know who care it is a start hereis a safe place to do so hugs

4. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

Thank you guys its nice hearing support. it seems sometimes that no one cares about me and no matter what I do they still don't care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.