What is on your mind?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Petal, Oct 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

On my mind right now, I am anxious, I have to go back to college tomorrow, 2 weeks ago they had me in tears, I was laughed at over something stupid I said, but the only way to fight it is to do it, I will be going tomorrow!

What is currently on your mind?

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I am thinking that I will miss my nephew when he is in Florida for 2 weeks. He is so lucky! I wish I could go there. I am wondering what I will eat today and thinking of what I have missed online and what I need to catch up on.

3. CherylSparkle

CherylSparkle Member

Halloween has been on my mind all day! It's my favourite time of year and I always decorate the garden for it- so today I was out buying decorations and carving pumpkins! It has been a huge distraction as I woke up feeling terribly anxious!

4. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Sounds like a fun day :D Are you having people round? Btw, you should enter the SF Halloween Contest! There is still a week to go before it closes. It's in the coffee house section :)

5. CherylSparkle

CherylSparkle Member

Normally I would throw a party for family/friends but I don't feel up to doing that this year! However I am getting a few friends round just to have a little Horror movie night, while in fancy dress of course!

And thank you for letting me know about it, I have just entered! :)

3 people like this.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

The Gardai are a fucking joke. Get with the fucking game lads.

7. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

That sounds great actually! I don't like horror movies much (because I'm a baby) but I hope you have a great time :) Glad u entered the contest :D

8. Witty_Sarcasm

That sounds awesome! I wish I had friends I could invite to a party :p I need an excuse to dress up for once. What are you going to dress up as? What kind of horror movies do you like?

9. CherylSparkle

CherylSparkle Member

I haven't fully decided on a costume yet to be honest! But I dress up a LOT so I won't struggle to come up with a character. I attend conventions and dress up as princesses for my niece and her friends birthday parties! There's something about being in costume and playing a different character I just love!
    And I tend to enjoy most horrors but the ones that terrify me most are the old psychological horrors. Like the Shining and such! But I do like a good slasher movie from time to time too!

10. Witty_Sarcasm

That sounds fun! Yeah, I like dressing up too, and you can be whatever you want, so sometimes it can be hard to decide on just one thing. I like psychological horrors too. Gore is unsettling, not that scary to me. Something that gets to your psyche is more terrifying in my opinion.

2 people like this.
  11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

How am I ever going to get all my Christmas shopping done? And exactly what do I get for everyone?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.