What is something you miss right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
I miss my whole life before January 1, 1998, when I moved to the U.S. Its not the U.S thats the problem but just that my whole life turned to shit that day (okay, thats too dramatic). But I've just never been as happy since then, I miss living in Canada and Saudi Arabia, I miss my childhood, the best year of my life was when I was 10, back in 1997 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. I look back on that year with such fondness. All I want to do is just visit Riyadh just for a day, just to visit the malls and friends homes, my apartment, etc. But I'm steadily losing my memories of those places, its all becoming just a blur now. I wish I could have a time machine and just look back or experience it once more....

Sigh....

L

LtRoarke

I miss high school. I miss my friends. I wish I could go back, knowing what I do now. I'd do so many things different.

C

Convergence

I miss someone very important to me. She is sleeping at the moment, but nothing has a more emptier moment.

I miss my bestie whos all the way in Perth.. and I miss the days when things were simpler. I miss the days when I could invite people home without worrying about all the tension at home.

TDM

I miss the naivety (or perhaps ignorance) of childhood.
There was a time when things were black and white, and now everything's just all infinite shades of grey.
I guess I also miss not being able to be myself and say how I'm really feeling, rather than having to hide behind smiles and jokes.

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
Just wanted to repeat that I miss my life before December 1st, 1997. Things have turned to shit after that.

silverflash

I miss feeling well.
I miss feeling normal.
I miss having fun.
I miss having a laugh.
I miss watching a movie with friends.
I miss going out.
I miss having a take away.
I miss the sunshine.
I miss going for a walk.
I miss holding my friend's hand.
I miss having a hug.