what is the best way

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by chuck9997, Dec 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chuck9997

chuck9997 New Member

I need to know the best way to end my life.. I am afraid of pain and the unknown.. SO I want to know the easiest way to go. I want to see my Mom and Dad again.. I hate Christmas.. it is so sad. I want to end my life on christmas.. Please help.

2. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. This is a pro life support forum, so no one on this forum will tell you how to end your life. But if want to talk we are happy to listen, what brings you here?

3. chuck9997

chuck9997 New Member

sorry for the misunderstanding of the forum's purpose. after reading a little.. I understand. I was searching for methods. I am 57 years old and my life amounts to nothing.. The holiday is just too difficult.. I only loved y Mom and Dad.. and they are the only ones who loved me.. so I long to see them again.

4. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

If they loved you, they would probably want to you to live and be as happy as you can be.

5. chuck9997

chuck9997 New Member

well thanks fior the responses.. I thought I might find something here.. but nothing makes me feel better.. I am so depressed.. Christmas eve.. and I am on a suicide forum. I am pathetic.. and I cant shake this feeling.

6. oval

oval Well-Known Member

well you know, we're all on a suicide forum on christmas eve. so dont feel bad and think you were the only one and dont say you were pathetic. its just how you feel. whos to tell you what to do on christmas eve?
    you said your afraid of the unknown, but you cannot be certain what will happen afterwards. so how do you know that it would make you "feel" better or what would happen? and who you would see?
    stay around here maybe and let us know a bit more about you. there are lots of great people here that always lend someone an ear, even on christmas eve

7. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

I don't think you are pathetic, besides i'm on here to.
    Doctors can help some people move past these feeling, it could be worth a try. Have you spoken to anyone about this?

8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

hey being here you not alone now I don't think your mom or dad would want you sad i hope you can just hang out here okay meet new people to talk too Alot of us are sad to day but we hang on okay take care

9. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

welcome. i'm glad you found us.

10. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

Hey! I was on here Christmas eve and I am on here now on Christmas day! I'm not pathetic, I am wonderful and awesome!!! Hooray for me!!! I bet you are wonderful too!!!!!!

Lots of people get depressed around Christmas. Part of it is the cold and dark, I think. Another part is that you think that everyone is happy but you, that you are supposed to be around people, and it makes you feel even more alone.

Maybe you'll find lots of friends here and get some support!

11. Fluffypingu

Fluffypingu Safety and Support Chat Pro SF Supporter

really sorry huni but qe cannnot give you tips etc as this is a prolife support fourm but wat qwe can do is talk it through withyou on wats making u feel thid way and be a listening ear and a sholder to cry on really sorry hope u feel better soon hugs aimee

12. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi chuck and welcome to SF. Sorry to hear that you're suffering and longing to see your mom and dad again. I'm sure that you miss them very much, but they are your guardian angels now and they wouldn't want you to end your life. I'm sure that they would want you to keep living. I hope you're okay. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.