What is the coolest way to kill myself?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by fleisch, Jul 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fleisch

fleisch Member

I am asking because I want to do something big at least once in my life. I want to go out with a bang so to speak. What would you recommend?

This is not a joke thread, I'm depressed as fuck and if I can't do some things within a specific period of time, I will have failed this life and will leave it. But I want to be remembered for it.

2. jackfoo123

jackfoo123 Member

If you are really that depressed, you wont have the energy to " go out with a bang". This sounds very much like a prank.

3. fleisch

fleisch Member

I have enough physical energy. It's not the physical feeling that is driving me mad.

4. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

This thread is rediculous. And not in a good way. *shakes head*

5. Sapphire

Btw, you can't discuss methods...

6. fleisch

fleisch Member

I thought this is a suicide forum. Ironic isn't it.

7. Sapphire

It's a pro life forum for suicidal people. People come here for help. Not for advice on how to destroy themselves.

8. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

umm this is a pro life forum...no one will give you methods....if you really wanted methods and werent trying to just start drama you could have googled it...but nooo you had to make this thread.. Im with Sapphire on this on *shakes head*

9. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Maybe instead of isolating them by shaking your head, you should perhaps ask them why they feel this way.

10. fleisch

fleisch Member

I want to off myself because I can't get women, I'm a virgin and will probably never have sex with a beautiful female and never will have someone who loves me and isn't fat. I've improved myself as much as I could, got a great body, great fashion sense/style, but it doesn't help. Also, I don't have enough money.

11. infiniti1027

infiniti1027 Member

You know, I'm sorry, but you're really a jerk. There are people who are legitimately hurting here and who could really give a rat's ass about what's a COOL way to kill themselves. They just want the drudgery and pointlessness and never-ending pain of their lives to end.

And here you are making light of the subject by trying to come up with "bombastic" ways to go out with a bang, to give the world something to remember you by.

Well you know what? Screw you and your self-serving, narcissistic thought process, because right after your big bang, 10 minutes later you're going back to the same nobody you are right now, and everyone who stopped in awe for a few moments will go back to their lives like nothing happened.

So good luck with that!

12. fleisch

fleisch Member

Except I will be written about in history books.

13. Sapphire

:troll:

14. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

K.
    There are many things wrong with this.
    why do you have to be with a "beautiful" female? why not one you admire, and adore?
    And you dont want anyone to love you if theyre fat????
    Thats just wrong.
    superficial.
    Maybe work on your attitude instead of your appearance. Its not everything you know.

And just so your clear, this is a PRO-LIFE support forum. We wont give you any methods here. Cool or not.

15. fleisch

fleisch Member

I'm always been accused of trolling and I hate this. It even makes me more depressed. This thread is 100% honest, why would I lie on internet? Take time to register in a forum and post an imaginary story? It's how I feel right now and if you would have a bit of empathy you could feel the pain I feel waking up every morning. Again, this is not physical but other kind of pain.

I wish I had standards that low but I have never felt a romantic urge for an ugly person (fat for example). That's why I worked myself and have a body of basically a fitness model, but I hate my face and there is nothing to change it and I feel the beautiful girls I love and desire will never want me and probably don't.

Don't call me superficial, read up on genetic attraction. Certain features in people trigger attraction and those features are usually facial symmetry, good body, etc....so don't accuse me of being shallow or superficial, if anything I am honest and I always will be.

You can't change my brain. Only thing that would make my life worth living is if a nice girl loved me and I could be in a relationship, but it's pathetic to hope for that :(

16. JBird

JBird Well-Known Member

you don't have to lie to be a troll.

17. fleisch

fleisch Member

I don't care, I'm not trolling, I swear to my heart. I hate my life, I'm also jealous as fuck, I strive to become best and I just can't accept when there are areas in my life that are not perfect, but that's all petty stuff. What really bothers me is that I'm 23 already and have never kissed a women and felt love.

18. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Thread closed, methods aren't permitted here. I hope you take some time to rethink your attitude before you post again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.