What is the count?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Rybread, Oct 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rybread

Rybread Member

I would like to know how many have passed away from this forum. What are the stats? Am I here to get real help or is this just a place for emo wannabees?

Feel free to delete my post assholes.
  2. Mathale

Mathale Well-Known Member

Buddy! its always a question that can never be found out. I assume there is a turn over of new comers and leavers, where people come here in moments of panic and can slowly get better in their own ways. Its those who stay are the ones who like to help others. But passing away... Optimistically... might be naively - i just take the belief that no one has. That type of figure or stat has no benefit to the forum :) lol

Im not suicidal..... how ever i come here for other reasons. The best way to see it mate, is be here for yourself... and when you can help the others around you. We will help you with our best advice and care.

I have the attitude, that every case and post should be taken as important as the one before and the one after it. I wont judge the severity of the crisis, but will give my advice like its the last resort.
  3. shades

shades Staff Alumni

I don't know whether there is a "count" or not, but many people, including myself have been greatly helped at this site. You should at least give it a try.
  4. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I am being helped by this site. Check it out, I think it will help you too. :hug:
  5. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

first of all i like your name, Rybread. lol. secondly, there is nothing wrong with your post, thats a very relevant question, why would anyone delete your post?
  6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I have no idea what the count is, and there is really no way to find out.
  7. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Yep agreed no count that I know of.

But yeah this placed helped save my life and I turn now give back freely to try and help others.

ryebread, you should give it, and give us a chance.
  8. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Personally I've lost a few friends during my time here. If you think people sharing their pain in hopes of finding some support, understanding and care is "emo" then maybe this site isnt for you. People are welcomed here as a place to feel safe and where they can talk about things they cant in RL. A place where they wont be judged or ridiculed. People just like you and me.

You need to talk or want to share great. You want to be angry about how some members come off in your opinion then leave. The help is here if you want it and if you choose to use it. It's all up to you whether it is "real" or not.
  9. Datura

Datura Well-Known Member

Common sense would indicate that there is no way for the administrators to obtain personal information of that magnitude from the members of this forum.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2009
  10. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

Whatever the count is, I only hope we can work togheter to keep the list as short as possible.
  11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:agreed: Let's not look back, but forward and try to help who is in need of support atm!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.