What is the freaking point?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by imsosad, Jan 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imsosad

imsosad Active Member

I am so tired of trying and trying. Why??? Everyday brings more hassles and problems, it feels like my family has abandoned me. I am fighting with almost everyone in my house. My husband seems determined to do everything to make my life miserable. I matter to no one and things will never change. I can't keep sucking it up. Enough already.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun sorry your husband is being that way. You matter hun don't let anyone make you feel elsewise ok You are important hun hugs

3. imsosad

imsosad Active Member

I am less than nothing. I hate everything right now, I can't do anything right or change anything other than by taking myself out of the picture.

4. foreignlauren

foreignlauren Member

Things do get better but you may have to step in and alter what is making you feel like this for you to reach happiness. You are stronger than you think, and mustn't give up because you definitely matter ok.

5. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Hey
    Unfortunately there are ppl who push us too our limits especially when we are at our worst.Staying strong can be hard at times yet pushing through these tuff situations can make us stronger.Those who are hassling you while your finding things tuff to cope with have a little self esteem prob off their own and is why they insist on making themselves feel better by making it harder for those struggling.Please hang in there and use this forum to let of steam as ppl here will listen.Always remember you are something and worth something try and block out all the negativitey coming from others around you.
    Take care
    Gav

6. imsosad

imsosad Active Member

Had a miserable day, shaking and screaming on the inside, if not a plastic happy face on the outside, I'm still here.
    Big deal, wish I was dead. I am nothing

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there

I'm sorry you are struggling so much. :( Don't let anyone make your life miserable. You are worth more than that. Is there any specific reason you are fighting with everyone, or everyone's fighting with you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.