What is the most annoying things your neighbours do?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by boo, Mar 12, 2010.

What is the most annoying things your neighbours do?

1. Have loud parties very late.

0 vote(s)
  2. Loud unsupervised kids.

4 vote(s)
  3. Letting their dog outside barking non-stop.

4 vote(s)
  4. Mowing their lawn very early in the morning.

1 vote(s)
  5. Throw cigarettes buds on your lawn.

1 vote(s)
  6. Tuning their motocycle. (i swear the noise is worse than a jackhammer)

2 vote(s)
  7. Won't let you date their sexy daughter.

0 vote(s)
  8. Steal your newspapers.

1 vote(s)
  9. Say hi to you everytime they see you.

3 vote(s)
  10. Other please specify.

5 vote(s)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

What is the most annoying things your neighbours do? And what do you do to counter it (payback if you will)

I'm asking, because with all the snow melting away, that little $%$ is tuning and roaring his stupid motocross bike's engine all day. The engine is so fucking loud i can actually tell when the punk is coming back home from a mile away.
    Thinking of putting a potato in the exhaust pipe
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2010
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

The guy across the street works in his garage a lot, and he uses this awful-sounding machine; it might be called a grinder, but I'm not sure. It makes a horrible, high-pitched noise, and he runs it pretty much all day long, from like 8 or 9 in the morning, until it gets dark. It's all good when the windows are shut, but when I open the windows, that sound drives me up a wall.
  3. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

my usual neighbor has been gone for a few months now but should be coming back soon ugh and he bitches about anything and everything..i always try to be very respectful with the noise but it doesn't matter he complains anyways...one time last year he even went so far as to threaten to have my housing assistance taken away...he is such an ass most of the time...i do not look forward to this guy coming back..he could stay gone and it wouldn't break my heart at all

btw my other neighbors are actually pretty cool. there is a thing about having too much noise here being as it's a convenant controlled community
  4. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

My closest neighbour (besides my parents who live downstairs and my grandparents who also live on the farm) is my brother and he sometimes "steal" our newspaper and many other things. I've given up on getting back my Lord of the Rings DVDs. :poo:
  5. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

well my current neighbors are nice, but my life was destroyed by some annoying little 5 year old at the last place I lived at

so I will say loud annoying kids
  6. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Nothing... they do absolutely nothing. They never come out of the house, and leave their dogs to yap at my dog.
  7. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Um, their friendliness frightens me.

Yesterday the mother meowed at my cat. He was put out by the experience for hours.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2010
  8. yorkie bar

yorkie bar Well-Known Member

My neighbours are really sweet, i'm going to miss them so much. They do little things for me, and they are always suppying me with carrier bags of bread and veg and stuff. i do little things for them when i can, i know he loves apple pie. They seem to be quite paranoid about losing me as a neighbour, to the extent they have vaguely mentioned buying my house and renting it back to me, but thats kind of pie in the sky, at the moment. I'll really miss their dog too, i love her to bits, they got her just after i moved in. Good neighbours, are a rarity, thats for sure.
  9. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

my neighbours have loud sex ...shes a moaner well screamer is more like it!!!
  10. iitywygmah

iitywygmah Member

Neighbors on the block are fine and dandy, it is the dog grooming business next door to my shop, now dogs do not bug me, but a groomer stinks and a strip mall is not the place for one. Did I mention she boards the dogs as well and they never ever stop barking and whining

With the summer months approaching the smell becomes vomit inducing.

I am happy to say though my lease is up and I am moving to a new location.
  11. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

My neighbours are a middle aged woman and her Up-her-self daughter (mid 20s?)....
    the daughter slams doors like a cannon going off and it reverberates right through my place....the girl in the flat next to me yelled at up-her-self daughters dogs one day and they thought it was me and the door banging was on every 10 minutes letting the dogs in and out until I set them straight...
    they need to get a life....
  12. friendless

friendless Well-Known Member

Believe it or not, but my neighbors used to leave bags of garbage in piles behind their shed in the backyard. When that space filled up, they started putting bags of trash on the shed roof. When that filled up, they started using the roof of their trailer (that's right, I live in a trailer park). They started leaving their porch-lights on all night and we asked them why, they said it was to scare away the raccoons that would get into their trash. We took pictures and complained to the city and a code compliance officer arrived but we don't know what happened to our neighbors as a result. They ended up moving out a month later, they were Mexicans and we suspect a few of them were illegal.

I have pictures in case you don't believe me. There was also a shooting across the street.
  13. JBird

JBird Well-Known Member

We love our neighbours dearly, they've turned out to be amazing friends but they first moved in we were hoping they wouldn't be around long lol. Every day and normally last well into the night they were drilling and sawing, used to drive us crazy but now, if we hear some drilling at midnight we crack open a bottle of wine and some munchies and invite the lady round and the rest of the neighbours for a little shindig.
    We weren't used to hearing next door, the only noise we heard from the previous owner was when he played his tuba.
  14. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

Okay... where I'm living now- it's a bit cramped. Yards are big- but the houses are very close together; so even the people down the street sound like they're mowing the next-door neighbor's lawn whenever they decide to mow. -___-
    One of my neighbors seems to think it's fine to mow the lawn at 10pm, and MANY of the neighbors go out at 4-5am to mow the lawn. No one is ever doing it at the same time as another person... so it's like nonstop f*cking mowing all day- every day in the summer.

There are also the few neighbors who get down on all fours with a pair of scissors-- cutting their grass like... blade by blade to make sure it's perfect.

...I am NOT looking forward to another summer here. ><

Another thing that I don't like; is all of the 'people watchers'
    The neighbors who sit at the end of their driveway all day and just ... watch the street, and loom through people's windows.
    creeps me the hell out!!
    I was so used to never seeing my neighbors when I lived in the city! Everyone was always indoors, or working.
    But *here* everyone is retired or something T__T
    SO ANNOYING! lol

ah! also-- the noise pollution from the basement band across the way.
    they are loud and sucky.
    I guess I won't complain though... they need all the practise they can get; seriously. -__-
  15. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

They act rude and try to know all of your business.
  16. xsomewhatdamagedx

xsomewhatdamagedx Well-Known Member

i hate all my neighbours i can say that i don't like/get on with any of them they are all chavvy tw*ts who have respect for no one and nothing.i can personally say without any sarcasm that i would much rather have a flesh eating parasite than have to deal with them
  17. Arnica

Arnica Guest

Same :wallbash:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.