What is the most likely reason that a person would cheat on his/her partner?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by boo, Mar 4, 2010.

?

Cheater cheater pants on fire... multiple choice

1. No longer loves him/her and the passion is gone.

13 vote(s)
    61.9%
  2. Because they can or they drank too much the night before and needed some excitement.

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. Wants to feed their ego. The more conquests the better.

10 vote(s)
    47.6%
  4. Lack of sex from his/her partner.

6 vote(s)
    28.6%
  5. They cheated on him/her so they wants to get even.

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  6. Because they are nymphomaniacs.

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  7. Because sharing is caring.

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  8. Because boo is irresistable...

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

What is the most likely reason that a person would cheat on his partner? And have you ever done so. "Don't cha which your bf was hot like me, dont cha!"

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2010
  2. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

Boo, are you sure you want to do this; this poll could turn out te be very bad for your selfesteem :lol!:

3. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I like hard to get women.

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I guess probably because the passion is gone. I've never cheated though, I've had it done to me so wouldn't want to put someone else through that.

And O M G, the Pussycat Dolls song. LOL

5. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

Reason is cheaters do not want to cut their relationships before they go to next bed.

Oh, I do not cheat.. But my thought about perfect relationship with my ponytail is that I do not have to sex but he can took his needs where he want.

And yes, I wish my gf was hot like Boo, your humour is eatable fun

6. Things

Things Well-Known Member

I've never dated, so I've never cheated or been cheated on. But from what my mom told me, it seems to have to do with self-esteem issues. The conquests makes them feel better about themselves.

7. flyingdutchmen

who voted Boo is irresistable, please come out and show yourself :tongue:

8. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

It was the Blue cat, WildCherry and me

9. flyingdutchmen

that makes 73k each for one of you :unsure:

:shhh: i am cheaper :shhh:

i am very :serenade: pretty good with :pcwhack: and i look like :paperbag: but nobody finds me irresistable huh :whistling

10. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

73K? Not in this lifetime. Sammakko, Boo is all yours. :p

11. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

He did not wanted me, we have got foremost crotchie and second shaving problem. I so want to be normal because of him, he is awsome but I am what I am... He also is taken by cool girls like Lynn etc. so I think I cannot pay enough for Boo or any black long haired ponytail guy that he would live relationship with me. There is no so much money in the world Byhyyy!

=(

12. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

ha! well one was me!! haha

13. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Although this isnt a date, boo will take Sammakko out for a Royal ice cream with lots of fudge and peanuts :huh:

14. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Well, I've read about studies on it - there's often a basic emotional need missing in the primary relationship. It sounds about right, she's always gone and you begin looking for someone to be there when she's not...

15. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

It's all about being a coward.

16. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

From what I've heard from guys(and girls) that I know- it's mostly a conquest thing. Secondly- there's something missing in their current relationship.

I've never cheated. Never wanted to and never would-- I'm a faithful person and cannot stand the thought of dirtying myself with someone else whilst in a relationship. It's just gross...
    T'was nearly 8 years with one person-- my last relationship.

I have a feeling that there was some cheating on his side, before he broke up with me though.

17. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I am finding the results of this poll to be most intriguing. I am fairly certain I am being cheated on now so I guess I want to think of why she would and what not.

18. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

OMG! What a torture thought!!! You let sun dancing on your hair and swing your ponytail and I should eat ice-cream with you? You let cold milk shake my body without any warm? Crazy man! I have got self controll problems, if I see your hair you cannot assume I can keep my lips away from your hair, right?

No, no non-dates with long hairy guys!

19. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I dont know why, but i find what you just said really hot...:unsure:

20. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

Have to be carefull I do not break my bones close to you... You may not call ambulance, you just take a room

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.