what is the one thing that gives you the most joy

Today - definitely my dogs - I love both of them but the one in my avatar is the happiest dog I’ve ever met. She acts “amazed” about everything she sees when we go on a walk. She’s waiting for me to take her out on our nightly “bunny hunt” - but I feel horrible and don‘t feel like I am up to it.
FYI - To be clear, it’s not really a bunny hunt - i just call it that! She actually chases them at half speed - if one of them turned around and even looked at her, she would jump into my arms. She’s kinda a big scaredy cat!!

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Today - definitely my dogs - I love both of them but the one in my avatar is the happiest dog I’ve ever met. She acts “amazed” about everything she sees when we go on a walk. She’s waiting for me to take her out on our nightly “bunny hunt” - but I feel horrible and don‘t feel like I am up to it.
FYI - To be clear, it’s not really a bunny hunt - i just call it that! She actually chases them at half speed - if one of them turned around and even looked at her, she would jump into my arms. She’s kinda a big scaredy cat!!
She looks so cute and fluffy! I love dogs.

She looks so cute and fluffy! I love dogs.
I wasn’t planning on getting another dog - i was fostering her and her brother. BUT - it was three months after the completely unexpected passing of my mom and she was the only thing that put a smile on my face - so she stayed!

I would go crazy without my other baby - but he’s older and acts more “sophisticated” or something! I love him to death - had him since the day he was born.
BB188478-A696-4320-9FFC-E921AFD0AAC0.jpeg

she just cracks me up! Example - 20 minutes ago, she fell off the bed during her nap (and my bed is kinda high). she sleeps on her back and insists on being by the bottom left corner - you‘d think she’d learn but it’s prob the 6-7th time she’s done it so apparently not!

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00