What is the point if you are alone and always will be?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Ericouell, Aug 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ericouell

Ericouell New Member

If you were the last person on earth, what would be the point in living? Knowing you will always be alone is like that. Nothing matters.

2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi Ericouell,

I don't have a response for either of your questions, but I would like to welcome you to SF. :welcome: Be seeing ya! :wave:

With all good wishes,

Alex

3. foolnomore

foolnomore Well-Known Member

Answer to the first part - hope. The world is a big place so you would always hope someone else survived somewhere and that at some point you would meet them.
    To the second part always is a long time ,things could change tomorrow,you have found SF and will make friends here who knows what that might lead to

4. twofeet

twofeet Well-Known Member

Being alone hurts like hell.

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I just read this: if you are alone and feel lonely, then you have to change the company...thought this applies here as well..welcome and hope you can share what has brought you here...J

6. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

I'll always be alone, I have problems with some anxiety disorders and borderline psychosis/chronic depression. I don't generally like other people because I think humanity is a pathetic smear on this planet that only wishes to fuck things up and 'have a good time'. Much prefer to be on my own. Way better that way.

7. I guess there wouldn't be a point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.