• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

What is the point if you are alone and always will be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedy

Staff Alumni
Hi Ericouell,

I don't have a response for either of your questions, but I would like to welcome you to SF. :welcome: Be seeing ya! :wave:

With all good wishes,

Alex

foolnomore

Answer to the first part - hope. The world is a big place so you would always hope someone else survived somewhere and that at some point you would meet them.
To the second part always is a long time ,things could change tomorrow,you have found SF and will make friends here who knows what that might lead to

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
I just read this: if you are alone and feel lonely, then you have to change the company...thought this applies here as well..welcome and hope you can share what has brought you here...J

nolonger

I'll always be alone, I have problems with some anxiety disorders and borderline psychosis/chronic depression. I don't generally like other people because I think humanity is a pathetic smear on this planet that only wishes to fuck things up and 'have a good time'. Much prefer to be on my own. Way better that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00