what is the point in a title

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Cath, Jun 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cath

Cath Staff Alumni

What is the point of being alive?
    People only mess with your mind.

I've learnt out of life never to trust anybody.
    People only think of themselves and don't care about other people.

You would think a church minister would be the most caring person you know, but that is not true.
    They pretend that they care, screw around with your mind and then make you feel worst then you already do. Get on with their lives and don't care weather you live or die.

<mod edit-gentlelady-asking for methods>

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2007
  2. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

Selfishness is written into the human code. Every act we do is generally selfish. I come on here to help people out as well as get support. It makes me feel good when I help someone get through a hard time. That is selfish in a way. But there are levels of selfishness and not all of them are really that bad. I find if you do something for yourself as well as someone else you're on track. Don't let the actions of others bring down your perception of what is good in the world. Instead prove to them that goodness thrives from selfishness. :hug:

3. mykindofpain

mykindofpain Guest

your right castyles. I couldn't agree more. I hate this evil world. I can't go to the store without someone beeping and cursing like they want to fight. They don't realize that I will end everything over a horn beep.

4. Cath

Cath Staff Alumni

Why does everyone hate me?
    Please tell me the truth, I'm not stupid.
    I know everyone wants me dead.
    You all will get what you want.

5. sarahg

sarahg Well-Known Member

HI CAST
    Hugs to you.
    can i help.........
    here ok

6. Cath

Cath Staff Alumni

Thankyou everyone for laughing at me.
    I know everything is fake.
    Everyone is watching me and laughing.
    It's not funny anymore.

Maybe I should do what everyone wants.

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I don't think anyone here is laughing at you, nor do we want to see you harm yourself. Where are these thoughts coming from?

8. Cath

Cath Staff Alumni

Not thoughts it is the truth.

9. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

It sounds like paranoia to me :( I'm not laughing at you. I think it is quite a serious thing to give up on yourself.

10. StellarSparkle

StellarSparkle Well-Known Member

Hello castyles,

No one is laughing at you, on the contrary, we want to help you feel better.

I think you need to take this current mindset of how you think and believe and change the whole way you see things and think as all your beliefs are extremely exaggerated and hugely negative.

Regards

11. Cath

Cath Staff Alumni

Can people stop lieing to me I know the truth.
    Everything is fake.

12. Random

Random Well-Known Member

Well. You're right about one thing. There are a lot of fake things and actions in the world.

But ask yourself this - Why would random people on a message board who are just as depressed as you are lie to you? We all feel as badly as you do sometimes. Maybe all the time for some of us. Many of us have been treated badly by others. It sucks. We know. That's what this place is for. To give us somewhere safe to talk about our feelings amongst friends. People who understand.

Yes. There are people out there who will mess with your mind. I truly hope that nobody ever thinks that's what I'm trying to do here. As someone else said, it is kind of selfish of me to want to help people because it makes me feel better.

But look at it this way. It's kind of a give and take. A fair trade, if you will. You can read about other people and realize you aren't the only person in the world who feels the way you do. And they can give you comfort by listening to what you have to say (hopefully) without judging you the way some people might.

13. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

hon ,

i am not fake. i am a real person just like you. And like random said i am glad there is a place like this that i can come to and post my true feelings without the fear of getting rejection cause others here feel like i do.

i have really been helped by words that you spoke to me as well as that others have spoken here. those pms meant something to me. i am here if you need me. you can pm me . okay???

love you.

white dove

14. Cath

Cath Staff Alumni

I'm just a useless piece of shit.
    Can't even help anyone.

No one would even notice if I was gone.

I am just a dead person breathing.

15. Cath

Cath Staff Alumni

Went back to work after having 13 months off.
    Can't go in today and all my husband says is I am being lazy.
    What is the point anymore.
    I know everyone hates me.

Going to get drunk now and see what happens.

16. Random

Random Well-Known Member

Well, your hubby needs some lessons in sensitivity. That's a pretty nasty thing to say to someone who'd been down for a long time and is trying to get back on their feet.

Nobody is useless or worthless. You're worth as much as anyone else. And if they don't tell you so - if they put you down and make you feel bad about yourself, they're just being assholes.

And I have to say....drinking has never made me feel better when I was sad or down. It always made me feel worse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.