What is the point of life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dropmealine

hope that was intended to be funny

So here's what I can get together of something motivational:
The meaning of life, from my point of view, needs to be the meaning that we and those around us atach to it. That feeling of accomplishment is the greatest feeling in the world. I can't overstate that. What one needs is an issue or reason for living. it can be hard to find, especially with the issues that people on this forum have. But in the darkest of time it is important to remember that ALL HOPE IS NEVER EVER EVER LOST!!!! There are examples of people that have completely changed their lives around. COMPLETELY. (somebody please find some good examples) There are former drug addicts who are now giving speeches helping others and getting through to other addicts to clean up their lives.

Maost people are lacking something. I ask myself are all street people bad people and do they all deserve to be there? I'm sure some of them found themselves in bad situations, made some bad decisions and were left there by less fault of their own that most would think. And there are examples of some that bounce back and go on to live rich, fulfilling lives.

So FIND A PURPOSE. Everyone has something that empassions them, it may take a long time to find, but YOU WILL FIND IT. Some people only find their calling very late in life. They become happy at the most strange and unpredictabletimes. There are so many things in the world that need doing, and there is so much inspiration out there. Most important i think is to always keep learning. if you don't feel like learning with others, if you want to be alone, that's fine. Listen or watch some news. pick up a book. Go for a walk in a different part of town.

Can't say exactly what i want, but i hope this helps a little nonetheless.

lymeinside

It wasn't meant to be funny, but if you got amusement from it, then great. :P

I just wrote up a stupid post and decided to delete it after.

We as human beings being chosen to be born by some higher power are meant to be.Therefore in our turbulence journeys throughout our life we have to make conscious choices to deal with every of our situation,sometimes can be a bit easier and sometimes we have to pray for strength hoping we can ride through the heavy storm with some support of some kind.Everyone on earth has challenges in one way or another.It is a journey that happened to one before one excel on the other side of the tunnel with insight to carry you to the next chapter.
Hang in there,I hope to share some of my spirits with you.

Want to tell us what is happening lymeinside? I don't know what to say other than i hope you are feeling better soon. Take care and stay safe. :hug:

P

ProzacDeathWish

We as human beings being chosen to be born by some higher power are meant to be.Therefore in our turbulence journeys throughout our life we have to make conscious choices to deal with every of our situation,sometimes can be a bit easier and sometimes we have to pray for strength hoping we can ride through the heavy storm with some support of some kind.Everyone on earth has challenges in one way or another.It is a journey that happened to one before one excel on the other side of the tunnel with insight to carry you to the next chapter.
Hang in there,I hope to share some of my spirits with you.
You mean some higher power made the choice to bring me into existence so that I could learn the definition of despair, hopelessness and futility ? Well remind me to send a nasty letter to this higher power.:dry:

What is the point of life? this a question i have been asking myself alot latley...well i guess its always been a question floating around my head i just never paid much attention to it. The conclusion i have come to is basically there is no point or purpose to my life, as long as i can remember even back as a kid ive had a feeling that i dont belong, ive never fit in anywhere, i mean i have lots of friends and family whom i love and i know they love me but still i always feel uneasy around them just as i do with strangers. I dont particularly believe or disbelieve in a higher power and have always been envious of those who can live on blind faith alone but i dont have that luxury and if there is a higher power then he definatley made a very big mistake with me...ive always felt my life should have been given to someone more deserving...someone who would do something with and achieve something with it as i find no sense of joy or achievment in anything i do, i have a complete lack of emotion towards most things except hurting others, that is something i dont want to ever do especially to those i care for which is why i havent ended things...yet, of late i have been reading the effects suicide have on the people left behind and i could never do that to anyone so now i find myself trying to think up ways of making it look like a convincing accident, im seeing it as a lesser of 2 evils.....im really sorry for rambling on like this i guess im just trying to make sense of everything but im getting very tired of it...i shouldnt have to feel this way yet no matter how hard i try i cant get past it. Again sorry but i have no other outlet for these thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00