What is the point to any of this?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Invisible Child, Aug 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Invisible Child

Invisible Child Antiquities Friend

As I look about on the past week or so I wonder why I continue to walk through this life that doesn't seem to want me to be a part of it any longer. I am so tired physically as well as emotionally and no one seems to care. I do my best at everything I do and it's never good enough. I am always there for friends no matter the size of what they are going through or the time of day it may be. Yet those same "friends" push me away, ignore me, pretend that I do not exist, or just totally blow me off. To me this says I really never had any "friends" so I will hurt no one if and when I leave this world. Honestly I don't care if I need a shoulder and no one is there, however, it would be nice to just once feel important in another's life. That I doubt will ever happens so why do I keep setting myself up for failure? Because I am stupid and fall for the lies every time. I have to be the stupidest person on this planet. I give up and will no longer walk this road. :stupid:

2. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that your friends have let you down. I don't have any friends, but usually talk to my dad on Saturdays. I tried calling, but get a busy signal. I think that something is wrong with his phone so will have to wait till he calls me. Seems like nobody really cares about me either. I know that my parents care, but there's nothing that they can do to help me, so I basically suffer alone.

3. Invisible Child

For me right now.... being alone is best then there is no one in my life I can hurt. I hope things look up for you soon.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2015
  4. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

I wish I knew what the point to all this was. If anyone finds out....please share!

5. afterlifepig

afterlifepig Well-Known Member

friendship is worth seeking out.

i made a new friend recently. it was pretty easy actually. going to a "social rehabilitation" club for people with mental illness has really helped me socially a lot. maybe you could try this out? if you're suicidal i'm guessing you at least suffer from some depression

6. Invisible Child

depressed enough that i am going to go lay down, close my eyes (even if it is only a little after 5 here) and hope that i dont wake up. my eyes are extremely heavy right now.

7. nothinman81

nothinman81 Antiquities Friend

Again, another thread that I share the feelings with.

Maybe in some ways I pushed my friends away. I also feel like, since I got hurt, I had to *beg* my friends to help me. Since I work for myself/alone, I really needed help to finish a couple of jobs, and guys that I've went WAY the f**k outta my way for, left me in a cast, stuck trying to explain to customers why some things couldn't get finished.

It did/has broke my heart. Yea, maybe my depression has pushed some people out of my life. But I felt like I was left here, in pain. I get that people's lives go on, but when I was already so hurt "inside", when I needed people the most, my wife, my friends.... They were all too busy just to have a conversation with me.

So I get it. it's one of the reasons I'm back on here. One, to try and find people that can be my friends in "pain", two maybe just knowing that we all suffer in similar ways can be helpful, keep some of us from really going off the deep end.

So, I'm here. If that counts.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2015
  8. nothinman81

nothinman81 Antiquities Friend

Again, another thread that I share the feelings with.

Maybe in some ways I pushed my friends away. I also feel like, since I got hurt, I had to *beg* my friends to help me. Since I work for myself/alone, I really needed help to finish a couple of jobs, and guys that I've went WAY the f**k outta my way for, left me in a cast, stuck trying to explain to customers why some things couldn't get finished.

It did/has broke my heart. Yea, maybe my depression has pushed some people out of my life. But I felt like I was left here, in pain. I get that people's lives go on, but when I was already so hurt "inside", when I needed people the most, my wife, my friends.... They were all too busy just to have a conversation with me.

So I get it. it's one of the reasons I'm back on here. One, to try and find people that can be my friends in "pain", two maybe just knowing that we all suffer in similar ways can be helpful, keep some of us from really going off the deep end.

So, I'm here. If that counts.

But I certainly don't know what the point is to any of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.