What is the point?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Sycotic_Sarah, Sep 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What is the point...

if everyone you love hurts you
    if everyone you are friends with hurts you
    if everyone you need leaves you
    if all you ever feel is anger
    hatred
    if all you ever do is cry
    and want to die
    and shake all the time
    shaking
    shaking
    sleeping
    crying
    weeping

what is the point
    in life
    if you
    dont want
    to live
    it...

what is the point
    if everything you lived for
    vanished
    within a few seconds...
    it crashes down...
    then its just you...
    just you...
    what happens then?
    what is the point in living then?
    no point...

what is the point
    if all you ever do
    is daydream
    stare into space
    everything around you
    goes down hill
    everything
    is out of place
    you dont know what to think
    dont know what to feel
    dont know anything
    at all...

what is the point
    in life
    in the end
    you die
    natural
    or suicide
    you still die
    still fade away...

what is the point
    in anything
    if you
    have nothing...

:unsure:

2. Barbados

Barbados Well-Known Member

Do you want my honest opinion or a repeated for the 10000th time " Things will get better " answer?

3. this is just a rant u know
    hypothetical questions...

i wouldnt mind honesty though.

be gentle please...

4. Barbados

Barbados Well-Known Member

I assumed as you posted this in Emotional support you wanted support, well I suppose I wasnt offering support just real honesty not any of this recycled crap that seems to get churned out here. Do you want me to agree or are you looking for a point?

5. it was just a hypothetical question...
    this is uncertainy principles place
    nd...
    well
    im uncertain.

6. twilightki

twilightki Well-Known Member

The point is not to dwell on the bad things in life. Even small moments of joy can give us the strength we need to get trough the tough times. Today I was a little stressed from work, I was sitting down with a cup of coffee outside. I looked at the sunshine through the trees and took a deep breathe. That was enough to put a smile on my face. And that smile is what improved my day. That small appreciation of beauty is what made my day, people often get used to things and take them for granted, but you have to try and look at things in a different light every now and then. Drink a cup of orange juice, think of it as sunshine going into your body. Anything can work. As long as you try. The point...really, there is no point. You have to make your own. Struggle through hell, and kick back while you're in heaven.:biggrin:

Be strong.

7. Deathly Strike

Deathly Strike Well-Known Member

That sounded harsh, and was totally uncalled for.

Unless you have anything worthy of being said, then don't say anything at all. I'm pretty sure Sarah came here looking for a few simple answers to some questions she's unsure of, hence why she posted in the Uncertainty Principle. She doesn't want an idiot like you coming along and making an ignorant comment such as the one you just made. Like I said, unless you have something helpful to say to ANY of the members on this forum, then keep it shut. You know the people on here are fragile and need emotional support. The way you're acting is not going to help them.

Sarah, I don't really know what to say in response to your questions. I can only assume that someone you love, or had loved, has hurt you in some physical or mental way and because of that, you are uncertain of what to do next. Reading this, I think you're low and need help and support and that's what we're here to do. You say you have no friends, love or nothing. You're wrong. Everyone on this forum loves you in some way or another, just be strong and you'll get on through just fine. Take care.

8. its been like this for a while now
    just that questions in my head
    i dont have any friends, not real ones anyway, i dont have any love, i dont have anything... hm.
    thanks for response cyanide.
    but i think the point of my life is nothing, so why live it?
    i shouldnt.

nah, to those who think im attention seeking or whatever, try living as me oneday, feeling what i feel, thinking what i think, experiencing what i experience, then youll understand why i say these things.

not for attention.
    not lying.
    this is how i feel.
    i see no point.
    :unsure:

9. Deathly Strike

Everyone has a reason for living. I used to think that I had no reason to be here, a pointless specimen walking/crawling amongst people much higher than me. I kept telling myself that, perhaps, life had made a mistake and placed me on this planet by accident. Maybe I wasn't even meant to be alive, and craved to kill myself but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Why? Well, there are people out there - family, friends, boyfriends, girlfriends, neighbours - who care for me and that by hurting myself I'd be hurting them too.

I'm in a happy place right now with some amazing friends, a (kinda) caring family and a sweet, caring girlfriend. You deserve happiness and someone out there wants you to be happy too. Just keep battling on. We're all here for you.

10. cyanide
    i appreciate your efforts
    but theyre just a waste
    ill never see the point in living.

:mad:

11. Deathly Strike

They might seem like a waste to you, but I don't want to see anyone on this forum suffering, so don't expect me to give up. If you need anyone to talk to, then we're all here for you.

12. then i guess thats impossible because everyone on this forum suffers.

youve all got better people to help.

hm.
    :dry:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.