What is the point?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itisover, Aug 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itisover

itisover New Member

I'm not sure whether I'm going slightly crazy or that I'm just entering a new dimension of reality...I'm just confused and feeling kind of hopeless. I don't see the point of anything..everything just seems like a creation..like nothing is really supposed to be the way it is...I mean, there are 6.5 billion people on this planet, who cares what I think? I'm not doing anything to save my planet, I'm not intelligent at all, I'm overweight and disgusting looking...and then I get soooooo guilty about everything because I feel as though I'm obsessed with myself (which I completely AM!) because I'm always thinking about my problems and issues when I know there are millions out there who keep a smile on their face and who have gone through so much more pain. I guess I just feel ignored and have trust issues because I feel like I've been stabbed in the back so many times...I just someone to talk to really..to let it all out because I'm sick and tired of being behind the shadows and of putting on a cheery facade to everyone. I have a crazy big guilty conscience and I really just want to hide away from the world and just be with my dogs (the only living things I truly trust)...and just eventually disappear. I have no goals, no motivation, and no hope because like I said, none of it seems real..it's all just pointless...my parents are spending so much money on me on my private college and I don't know what I want from life...my grades suck and I know that someone else deserves it SO much more than me...I really just want to disappear.

2. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I really suck at answering threads like this. But i feel your hurts and i hope you can find some answer.

3. itisover

itisover New Member

Thank you for reading :) I just need to be heard

4. misterphys

misterphys New Member

I am sorry you do feel this way. I used to feel this way as well all the time. No matter how unimportant you feel, I promise you mean something to this world. I know how sometimes you can feel like you have no place in the bustling society we live in, but I promise you'll feel better with time. I think everybody goes through this phase. You feel crazy, you feel disconnected, you just don't know where to go or what to do. We can all feel this way, but I know you'll be happy in time! Time is the best healer! Do not act irrationally and ever hurt yourself, you will effect more people than you think. You have so much to live for, I promise people will always surprise you! You have to get yourself out there, as much as you want to just sit inside and disappear. You need to let the world inspire you. And if you need someone to talk to, by all means, I'm here. Feel free to email me or anything, I would talk to you all you like instead of having you hurt yourself ever. Hang in there, talk to someone you trust, get therapy, medication, or anything you can do for yourself. Stay strong.

5. boo

boo Well-Known Member

No problem.

Everything can be pointless and mundane if you want them to be that way. A flower isnt pretty until someone pick it up and smell it. You have to find that passion.

6. itisover

itisover New Member

Thank you very much :) I guess all one needs in life is just someone real...in my case, it's my dogs or animals in general - nothing better to trust than nature. Mankind just makes me wonder about everything...I try my best to be nice to evey person I meet because the way I see it, each and every individual is a member of our planet Earth and we all have hearts and souls. I just wish others would see it the way people like us do...it's tough being sweet and kind to everyone only to have you judged on your exterior and on your career goals...this is why I tend to be afraid of people...it's a scary whrring world where everyone's just so head-strong and so SURE about everything. I'm sorry for writing so much..like I said, I'd just like to be heard for once. I usually tend to be the listener - people usually come to me or problems and such and I truly enjoy being like that...I definitely think before I talk...but I guess I over-think. Oh, and as for the over-weight thing, I did lose a bunch of weight the past few years (although I feel I still have a long way to go) but that's where the trust issues comes into place...it's like..."Oh, we don't like you now because you're fat" but "Oh, you've lost oh so much weight now...will you be my friend?"...Yes, go change your exterior and we'll love you forever...it really saddens me...goes to show who's fake and who's real...not many of the latter :( Anyway, thank you to anyone who's reading this..and I apologize again for writing so much...just.. thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.