What is the point ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
My life is a mess and it's all through my own doing i've lost everything i know it's not right 2 think about killing myself.I've tried the anti-deppresants and the councilling but what do u do when they don't work ? I'm tired of feeling this way.The best part of the day is when i go to bed because then i have the bit of hope that i might notwake up in the morning.I know i'm not the 1st person to feel like this and i won't be the last.I just honestly beleive i'm 1 ofthose people who are no good at life and no matter what i do it will never go right or good.All my life ive been a fighter and delt with things but there comes a point when enough is enough and whats the point??????

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
What you do is talk to your doctor and tell him the pills are not working lets try another one okay. what you do is tell your therapist you still are not feeling well maybe try another approach another type of therapy okay what you do is keep going and find something that does work YOUR worth the time and energy.

thnx violite didn't know what i was expecting when i joined but it's nice to know there are people in the world whocare enough to take the time to reply to how your feeling.Really don't think i'm worth anything at the moment and i know the longer i go on thinking that the harder it's going to be to snap myself out of it.Ifeel like i'm sending myself crazy with my thoughts and theres nothing i can do about it sorry if i'm rambling.

You are not rambling. That makes perfect sense to many people here who've been in the same position.

At the moment you need to be really brave, and take care of yourself - and I know how hard both of those things are. Talk to your doctor about how you feel and that can put in motion the things you need to get healthy, be that meds, counselling, whatever.

And keep talking to us if it helps - there are so many people who've been there and have come/are coming out the other side.

Chris

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I understand one can make themselves so crazy with the thoughts the rambling thoughts Just know it is good okay to get them out here all the words in your head. Get them out in the open so others can help you see more clearly okay

I hope you can call your doctor and tell him or her you need to try something new okay IT takes time to get the right meds right therapist even but it will work.

I am glad you found the courage to post here and i hope you continue to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00