What Is The Point?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by chipper, Apr 26, 2011.

1. chipper

chipper Well-Known Member

I am grateful, really. I'm the "glass is half-full" kind of person and I always try to look at the brighter side of things. I swear I try hard.

I concentrate on the good stuff. Sometimes I feel bad about seeing someone with a handicap and I go "hey, i'm luckier". That's bad I know and I am sorry but it helps me get through. It allows me to realize that my life is really not that bad and someone out there is worse.

But sometimes there are days like these... when you wake up and you suddenly feel tired of trying... trying to look at the brighter side of things, trying to feel okay, trying to feel happy...

sometimes you just get tired. you just one to break free... then you feel guilty for wanting to be selfishly happy... guilty for wanting to break free... then you feel tired of feeling guilty too...

*sigh* what's the point of all these anyway?

2. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Oh Im there today to, hope yours gets better.

Damn monkeys get off my back today, life is already hard enough- add depression in and sometimes it feels impossible but somehow we make it to tomorrow.

3. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

I don't think there is one. Everyday I look for it. I'm so tired of looking. :insomnia: