What is the point?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jessiebelle, Jul 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessiebelle

jessiebelle Member

I just don't see the point of trying to carry on...

I have spent 12 years now fighting depression. I start to think I'm getting better, but the next time it hits me, it's worse. I haven't been able to think of anything for weeks except killing myself. I don't want to eat, or talk to people, or even leave my bed. I have called in sick to work because I physically cannot get up. There is no one in my life who I can even talk to about how I feel, or who even really knows me.

I don't want to be here. I don't want to be anywhere else either though. I just don't want to be anymore.
  2. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

You can talk to us.
    What triggered this recent episode?
    Sending love xxxx
  3. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

You can talk on here, you can be completely honest.
    Depression can be fought. There are some good books that can help you understand.
  4. NiceGuYKC

NiceGuYKC Well-Known Member

I've been suicidal on and off for around sixteen years now and I've been bottling it up for all these years.

I found this site only a few days ago and I'm amazed and so touched by all the caring people here, that want to listen and help.
    Stick with us, you are not alone. Keep talking, let it all out.

I'm hoping to make some new friends here and you will to. Friends that will help me fight on. You'll get through this rough time. Feel the love from all these wonderful people, like I'm starting to feel.
    I wish I could hold your hand right now and be a shoulder to cry on.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.