What is the right thing to do?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by SCUK2009, Sep 30, 2010.

1. SCUK2009

SCUK2009 Well-Known Member

Need opinions.

Should I tell the girl I liked about all the times her ex cheated on her? It seems like she's trying to get back with him and has been even when we were close. Would it be a bad idea?

2. mcviking

mcviking Well-Known Member

In the hopes that YOU will win the prize? Don't get involved, it will only come to bite you in the ass. Let her find out for herself. She probably won't believe you and it will make you look like a jealous rat. Either pick up your game a bit, or just move on to the next one.

3. SCUK2009

SCUK2009 Well-Known Member

Mcviking, your post was vital in helping me decide. Basically, I decided today I was going to tell her everything about her ex, but she was blanking my texts for some reason. Anyway went on Facebook and there was loads of shit on there that just made it obvious she wants him. She lied to me saying she didn't want to be close with anyone at the moment. I felt sick seeing all that but I feel fine now. The bit about you saying I'll look jealous made me decide not to tell her. I just text her telling her she's a fucking liar and how could she do that to me. I think I'll leave it at that now. Thanks for replying.

4. mcviking

mcviking Well-Known Member

Honestly man, just move on. I know it sucks when the girl you like doesn't like you (story of my life) but you will feel better if you just wash your hands of her. Delete her from myspace and facebook, im, phone numbers, whatever, and if she calls you, just say no and don't let her use you as a doormat. If she was into you, she would let you know. There is no point and no win to get involved with a girl that likes someone else, it will just eat you up inside. Just my advice from experience with this exact same shit.