What is the weirdest dream you ever had?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Regenesis, Apr 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Regenesis

Regenesis Well-Known Member

I have watched Quarantine last night,and I had one weird dream when I was sleeping.I will tell you mine,but I am curios what weird dreams that also felt in some measure real you had.
    Here's my dream:
    I was in a town infested with zombies.Me and another guy were the only ones still alive(as far as I know).Much of the dream hapened while me and him were running and hiding from the zombies.And in a few cases they almost got me,and I felt such a real fear.LOL.At a moment we hide ourself in a shop that also had a huge basket with laundry(weird,I know).Me and that guy went in the basket,and right after that,a bunch of zombies went after us.The bad thing is that some kind of automated lockdown initiated,and we were stuck with those zombies.After we were been hiding a few hours and the morning came,a female zombie spoted me(the other one doesn't appear in the dream anymore,it's like he vanished) and started aproching.
    When she came close to me,she said she's happy that someone is still alive.And me surprised asked her how she managed to disguise as a zombie and pass unnoticed(especially that she was all eaten).She told me that she has been infected and died,but she hasn't lost her mind,and she is not a brainless animal as the others.I asked her if she can help me,but she said she doesn't know how.I told her that maybe if she bytes me,I'll become like her and pass unnoticed.But she told me that I might become like the other zombies,and I will scream anyway and atract them.
    After that I woke up.I don't know how weird or not the story is,but I felt a real fear.It was so annoying.I don't want to have another dream that will seem as real as this one.
  2. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Random one I had the other day - a catfish ate my eyeshadow pallet :unsure:
  3. shades

shades Staff Alumni

When i was younger, my parents heads were on giant skeletons and they were chasing me through the jungle
  4. funkyfrog

funkyfrog Member

I once dreamt I was being seduced then chased by my toaster. I never looked at it the same way again, I had to throw it away and get a completely different looking model. It was creepy, I tell you!
  5. Regenesis

Regenesis Well-Known Member

LOL,that is weird
  6. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Last night I dreamt I kept losing my vision. It was like I was losing sight of everything beautiful. Then my sister walked by without a head, but I knew she was heavily made up. It was a weird dream.

One of the rare dreams I have that I think might have meaning.

I remember a weird dream as a kid where there was a chef making some kind of soup and me and my family were flying around the room with red eyes, and then we all at carrots. I don't think that had meaning hehe.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.