What is there?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by AlexSolonik, Mar 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlexSolonik

AlexSolonik New Member

If you don't get enjoyment out of life, what is there?

Should I really spend so much effort creating a life for myself, which in this day means make money to be able to exist, if I'm not even interested in life?

Maybe it's the psychosis talking...but I am unable to feel love for my family or my girlfriend. I'm unable to feel happy. I don't want to work hard at University just so I can get some slave wage job.

The only time I feel like being alive is when I'm stoned out of my mind.

I'm so confused about what to do with my life, and I need to make a decision fast. I'm running out of options.

Maybe I should just end it?

What happens to your body if you take <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods>?

I don't even know why I'm writing this. I've been searching for these answers for years and no one has been able to say anything to me that made me feel like the effort and hardship was really worth it.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2010
  2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I am not sure about that combo but does not sound like it would end things to me, may be wrong.

I don't think you should end it as there are options and frankly I have to believe that if you are posting there is a part of you that wants to live, just live without all the pain you have inside your heart.

How long have you been on meds? And have you tried other combos? It took a while to find the right mix for me and it helped a lot.

I suggest that you also keep posting, it helps! You get the thoughts out so as to deal with them better and you get feedback from other members who have been there and more importantly care about where you are at and what you are going through. So often in real life we are pushed away for our intense thoughts cuz it scares people but here that is simply not the case.

Would you care to talk a bit more about what has got you feeling like ending it all is the only path out of your pain?

I care and am here for a bit ...if not then later and of course you can always feel free to PM me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.