What is this I'm so scared

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by joelttVA1, Jan 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joelttVA1

joelttVA1 Member

omg my brain is operating in overdrive I only took one small tylenol pm to help my throat but right now I can't slow down...typing this is the only thing keeping me from ending this run-away freight train...tried the chat channel but no help there

HOW DO I SLOW MY BRAIN DOWN...I feel like I'm forever falling nearly hitting the ground...so scared of just imploding right now...no I'm not on drugs just woke up from dead sleep...

Help help help help someone taser me or something so I can calm the fuck down please!!! What is this stop it stop it stop it sotp it pleeeaseee.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just breath slowly real slow and think of a place like beach or anywhere that is calm and peaceful slow breaths Look around and see where you are okay get grounded and just breath slowly in and out slowly you will slow your thoughts down. take care

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

How are you doing now? :hug: Here if you need anything.

4. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

how long has this been happening/

5. joelttVA1

joelttVA1 Member

Its completely random...sometimes it'll be triggered by me going to bed earlier than normal, like I know I need to go to bed but I still have things I want or need to do that will stay on my mind.

The thing that sometimes helps me is the ipod...unfortunately I forgot I had left it out in my car last night, so I was running laps around my house last night looking for it...I think I found it minutes before I felt like I needed to literally rip my brain out, so a big *phew* there.

The best way I can think to describe the feeling is a complete 100% inability to focus on anything, no matter how hard I try. I am normally a super-focused person, so that makes this especially frightening for me...kind of like the fear of riding that big roller-coaster hill at a theme park, but without the reassuring level out at the the end...just falling and falling and falling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.