1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is this?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Feared.Desire, Oct 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feared.Desire

Feared.Desire Well-Known Member

I was just wondering if anyone knows what this is...

Sitting at my computer, or, with friends, or, pretty much anywhere where I have a few seconds to think, I randomly start going ...well, what word would suit this best, crazy? The mood where the only thing you can do, is go grab a knife and... Well I’m sure you can fill in the rest.
    It’s like an intense rush of negativity/depressive thoughts and such.
    I'd say it happens at least once a day, sometimes for long periods, sometimes for short, sometimes very frequent, sometimes not.
    What is this? Normal? Anyone else get like this?
    :anyone:

2. Zueri

Zueri Well-Known Member

Ah, that happens to me relatively often. Not a fun thing to experience. :hug:

For me, I think it's a conscious or subconscious mental association with something I see/hear at the given instant the thoughts start. (Yeah, somebody has been into psychology books lately. :dry: )
    Maybe it's a random intense mood swing? Can we blame some sort of chemical imbalance for this? I really don't know...

My best guess is my far-fetched mental association theory. Sorry I can't be of more help, but anyways...best of luck with it.

3. Feared.Desire

Feared.Desire Well-Known Member

No need to be sorry. Even just an opinion helps, or to know I'm not alone on this one. :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.