What is this?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Feared.Desire, Oct 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feared.Desire

Feared.Desire Well-Known Member

I was just wondering if anyone knows what this is...

Sitting at my computer, or, with friends, or, pretty much anywhere where I have a few seconds to think, I randomly start going ...well, what word would suit this best, crazy? The mood where the only thing you can do, is go grab a knife and... Well I’m sure you can fill in the rest.
    It’s like an intense rush of negativity/depressive thoughts and such.
    I'd say it happens at least once a day, sometimes for long periods, sometimes for short, sometimes very frequent, sometimes not.
    What is this? Normal? Anyone else get like this?
    :anyone:

2. Zueri

Zueri Well-Known Member

Ah, that happens to me relatively often. Not a fun thing to experience. :hug:

For me, I think it's a conscious or subconscious mental association with something I see/hear at the given instant the thoughts start. (Yeah, somebody has been into psychology books lately. :dry: )
    Maybe it's a random intense mood swing? Can we blame some sort of chemical imbalance for this? I really don't know...

My best guess is my far-fetched mental association theory. Sorry I can't be of more help, but anyways...best of luck with it.

3. Feared.Desire

Feared.Desire Well-Known Member

No need to be sorry. Even just an opinion helps, or to know I'm not alone on this one. :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.