What is this?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Hurted, Feb 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

So last night strange thing happen to me... If you read my previous posts, you know that i took overdose of <Mod Edit: Abacus21 - methods> which i steal from my mother <Mod Edit - methods>
    I went out with my friends and i was pretty OK... But the hell started when i come home around 2 AM... I had panic attacks every minute... At 3.30 I decided that im going to sleep... But when i turned down lights, i couldnt sleep... All my fears from my past come back... First i thought that snake is in my room and i was scared, then i thought that i saw ghost (because of light of my computer)... I closed my eyes for few minutes, but when i open them the biggest attack of panic hit me... The room was moving and i couldnt saw normal... I had bad taste in mouth and i wass all shaking... i pannickly stand up and turn the light on and put my glasses on and everything was alright, i saw normal in few seconds... However, i couldnt sleep because i was afraid that i will become blind (I had problems with that in december, all time i was thinking that i will become blind and i even become suicidal back then)... Then i went back to bed and asllep... all i can remember is that i suddenly woke up in the middle of night, but then i probaly asleep again...

Is this disorder? Paranoa? Im really scared, i doubt that i would take those pills ever again:sad:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.