What is up with my life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LostNconfused13, Aug 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I recently posted on here but realized I feel bad for me because this is the only place where I can speak my mind. I have to talk to complete strangers which I am grateful for because if I kept all my feeling bottled in it would not work out so well with me. I know this for a fact I have done it before and just kept exploded up in different situations. I used to go to a therapist but all he liked to talk about was himself and his family. I keep reaching out to my mom that I need to leave town basically letting her know I know what's in the best interest for me but she just doesn't want to listen. What's it gonna take for my parents to listen? For me to actually end my life! I die they will end up being like we should have listened to her and let her leave town for a while. It just sucks that's all. They will never get what I am going through that's why on here

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there,

How old are you? And I think you really need to see a new therapist. I hate my town too which is why i decided to reply to this post so tell you i can relate. I have just had a holiday and it helped tons, is that an option? Are you on meds?

3. I am 25 and trust me it's hard to find an actual good therapist. And it honest to god doesn't matter whether I'm on my meds or not trust me I have been feeling just so lost for the past year

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Cool, I'm just a year older than you. It is hard for a lot of people to find that therapist that actually does care. But the key is to not give up. I have had a few therapists all were excellent and helpful I guess I was lucky. If you feel it does not matter if you are on meds then you are possibly on the right ones, took me 7 years to find the right ones but I never gave up abnd refused to. Do you have any friends you can talk to? I really feel for you :hugs:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.