What is up with you good people??

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Stylez, Jun 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

You guys don't know me....but I frequented this site frequently about a month ago....alot of things happened to me since then. I was very manic back then and I'm so happy I get to learn from my consequences. Although it hurts to wait three months to be reconsidered again to be into chat i think its better to talk on here so i can put more thought in what i say.

Due to my antidepressents(miracle)and counsoling my life is almost...normal. I started computer tech school last two weeks and don't feel that shy anymore. I feel I'm really ready for this. It's like I'm growing into myself. 22 years of age and its finally time to look for a career. I'm not ready for a serious relationship yet though i think about quite a lot. I honestly think about how to raise my future kids than anything.

I still have negative self talk....but that is at least to myself. Suicide is like a distant memory. Im starting to figure if my life so bad. But I asked my cousleer this and he said I didn't live a bad life in the fact i didnt live poor had great parents and brother. BUT he said how i have this chemical imbalance and not had it treated till my early twentys and the shit i went through i did have it pretty bad. I guess i was trying to figure out why i felt suicidal and worthy of feeling like that. Does that make sense?

If any of you people want to ask me anything though i doubt this is even that interesting to you (lol) please feel free.

FOCUS: well what are the POSITIVE things happening in your life and changing it for the better. Try not to focus on the negative. HOPEFULLY we get some responses...but if we dont its cool...just happy you visited this thread is all...... PEACE and LOVE yall

BELIEVE in yourself guys
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Nice post Alienation. I am glad things are working out better for you. I do remember you and some of the chats we had. It is good to see you posting around the forum again.
  3. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

i am happy to hear that things are starting to look better in your eyes
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.