what is ur sexual orientation?

victor

Account Closed
@price.of.velvet-what is polysexual and how can you be polysexual and be a lesbian?surely being a lesbian means you are a lesbian?
Sorry i don't mean to be rude but all these tags!!! :o

p.s,bisexual is just as silly a tag as well. :)

@romancer-so you are basically a bisexual who is too embarrassed and too clever to want to call themselves bisexual?
Wish i had thought of that. ;)

is there anyone out there who wants to claim to be a deep pan homo with extra pepperoni on top?:anyone::joke:
lmfao :d:d:d

@Victor-Hey handsome...if you keep laughing at my jokes I'm going to go on a diet just so you can have someone nice looking to shag. ;)

@Romancer-You assume much.
In fact I absolutely recognise third sex people as sexual beings.
But I also know it is not my choice as to whether I view them to be "male"or "female".It is their call.
If I ever meet and fall in love with a third sex person then the obligation is upon me to accept them as being the sex they desire to be recognised as.
Even if it changes from one day to the next or from one hour to the next.

And if they want to be both at the same time time that is perfectly cool with me. :)

I was joking about pansexuality...being silly.Sorry.

@price.of.velvet-What is polysexual and how can you be polysexual and be a lesbian?Surely being a lesbian means you are a lesbian?
Sorry I don't mean to be rude but all these tags!!! :O
Haha, it's okay. Pan means all, right? So attracted to all genders. Well, poly means many. So, it means attracted to many genders, but really it's a way to say bisexual when you don't want to imply that there is only two genders.

What I meant was, I came out as polysexual, but I'm not. I'm a lesbian.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00