What is with this world ***Triggering***

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ~PinkElephants~, May 25, 2007.

1. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Was watching television tonight and I was watching some breaking news. A father actually put his baby in a microwave and set it off. The baby was burned on the face, is missing an ear, and has 3rd degree burns. My issue is why the hell is his wife standing by him? The wife says she is standing by her husband b/c he believed the devil made him do it.

I don't care who the hell it is..if my husband did that I'd kill him...I'd kill him and hurt him the way he hurt my baby. how can a woman who bore this child support her husband who nearly killed her child?

Thoughts?!!

2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

fucking stupid wife.

I completely agree with you, kells! I mean like... WTF!!?? waht the fuck got into this man. I mean. devil or not, I can't believ anyone would do this tho their own child.

:mad: :mad:

3. Tara

Tara Guest

OMG! omg omg omg, that is absolutely terrible, :mad: he should be put in a fkn microwave for that!

OMMG angers me so!

i dont really know what to say...its just terrible, absolutely terrible!
    and as for the wife :mad:

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Yeah...I read about that :mad: I despair of a world with someone in it that could even think up a thing like that:mad: and I despair of women who put vile men before their kids :mad:
    I wouldnt stay with a man who harmed a mouse let alone my kid!!!!

5. itachi

itachi Well-Known Member

how sick and twisted can you get?
    how could someone possible do that to their child?

:cry:

6. meh__

meh__ Well-Known Member

i saw that too! so fucking disgustting that lady needs to get some balls and leave that pig..its so sad that a human is capable of that, like why would anyone do such a horrible thing

7. I just think people nowadays are losing the things important to life - caring about otehrs, values, ethics, morals, and most of all - minds of their own. It's sick.

8. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Oh my fucking god. How the hell could you do that to your baby?! To any baby? To anyone at all? And the wife is fucking stupid.

9. amoa

amoa Member

Her excuse is a lie or she has serious brain damage.
    What devil? If the devil himself manifested to harm my baby i would tear him to a thousand pieces myself.

Just goes to show you that the human race is a mistake.What the fuck can i say wtf wtf...