what is wrong with me?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by mrvgarg, Apr 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrvgarg

mrvgarg New Member

I do not get along with the parents. I have no friends. I am short and fat. Everyone at work hates me. I have the worst luck in the world.

2. Fuzzy Monkey

Fuzzy Monkey Well-Known Member

i know how u feel but know that u have a friend. me im here if u need me

3. I know what you're feeling, but you do have friends. And if no one where you work doesn't like you, screw them. No one likes me where I work but I'm getting paid for actually doing my job instead of gossiping all the time. *grumble grumble*. But you have plenty of friends on here. And, hon, looks don't matter. At all. I'm one of the ugliest people in Mississippi, but my boyfriend likes me, and people on here like me, so that's all that matters. Cheer up, the world is just a bunch of assholes who try to makes themselves look better. But we know that we're--on some level--better than them. Because we don't resort to hating people. (We may resort to hating ourselves, but that's besides the point.)

"Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends...?"

"All you gotta do is *smile*!"

Chin up. Life's too short to worry about what other people think.:hug:

:laugh: :sf: :party: :giggle: :bunny: :punk: :pirate2:

4. becky82

becky82 Well-Known Member

Hi i know how you feel and i know how hard it is, i've felt the same way before. There is nothing wrong with you and its the others who have a problem not you. Like has been said already you do have friends here and people that you can talk to. Feel free to pm me anytime if you want a chat.
    Becky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.