What is wrong with me..

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Angelo_91, Jan 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

For the longest time ive just been living in an isolated world. ive just left and let go of my social status in my life because it just always ends up to fuck my heart and soul open even more.

Living with the only pleasure of the show hannah montana and everything about her. i dont know what, but i can actualy crack a smile and laugh without faking it when i watch the show. I hug my pillow and think about miley cyrus b4 i go to bed everynight like i used to with this girl i was so in love with until she smashed my heart.

It seems miley cyrus can keep me occupied from the painful thoughts of the girl i used to love but still sorta love; however it extremely depresess me to a whole new level when i get jealous of miley cyrus and her life outside the show and also the fact that im nothing to her in real life and that im just another worthless fan.

sorry for being an attention whore and making this post.. im too embarassed to talk about this to anyone else. there is just this ache beneath my chest and it wont go away.. it hurts, miley is hurting me, everyone just wants to hurt me... why do i need to be put ina world where i get taunted everywhere i go. maybe i deserve this... maybe i deserve to live in a fucking shithole everyday that ill never get out of with no friends..

I just miss her....
  2. danni

danni Chat Buddy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.