What is wrong with me?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by An Angel in Black, Sep 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. An Angel in Black

An Angel in Black Well-Known Member

I might have figured it out. I have went from HSP to Severe Depression and now to Bi-Polar? Its the only way to describe my shopping habits, at the same time some of the other things, like my sex drive and irritability and mood swings. I really think it might be Bi-Polar. I feel really bad posting here to be honest. I feel after not posting for this long and everything a little unwelcome. :sad: I have wondered for such a long time what was wrong with me, why I didnt fit in anywhere...etc.. Could this be why? :unsure: I am really depressed right now, but was happy 10 minutes ago. :unsure:
  2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hey Angel. Long time no see buddy. Last I heard, that you and sakuragirl had moved in together. I hope that things are going good between you two. As for being HSP or bipolar, remember that they are just labels. They don't define who you are and how you run your life. You just have to learn to manage your condition so that you can live a relatively normal life. Also, you have to be careful with your spending habits. Just buy things that you really need. Good to see you again. :hug:
  3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Sorry Dave have to disagree with you here. Bi polar is not just a label and it can "run" your life if you dont get the proper meds and treatment. From someone who is bi polar hun, please see a doc about it. Bi polar is the shits but once you know for sure, it helps to be able to understand why you behave the way you do. And there are many meds that can be prescribed to help with the symptoms. As for not being welcome here...... bah!!! Hun you are always welcome here. Now about not sending me any emails or anything, that's another story (lol). No home baked cookies for you young man!!!! Can you feel the love? (lol) Please dont be so hard on yourself or try to self diagnose, see your doc PDQ!

Dave, we still ok? (lol). Didnt mean to step on your toes here but I know bipolar hun.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2008
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Of course we're still cool Carla. :hug: You understand bipolar disorder much better than I could ever. I think that my younger sister is bipolar and sometimes she acts like a complete nut job. She has never been formally diagnosed but, I've done some research on bipolar and she fits all the characteristics.
  5. sicksadworld

sicksadworld Member

There is nothing "wrong" with you. :smile:
  6. purplefizz

purplefizz Senior Member

If you think you have bipolar, please see a doctor. Maybe that's what's "wrong" with you. There are also other issues that would cause you to have severe mood swings. Try to entertain all the possibilities so you can get the correct treatment. Good luck. :smile:
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Angel,
    Bipolar is nothing to play around with and can easily be drawn into manic disorders. You definitly need to see a shrink even if it means going into the hospital for a couple of weeks. This way they can watch you and come up with a correct diagnosis. Don't be afraid it is nothing like the hospitals on late night TV.
    You have the full support of the forum,because we have been there, sometimes more than once. Me personally I have been in there about seven times. Not bragging just stating it took them that long to get the right diagnosis for me.
    There is nothing the matter with you that you can't try to heal thru the forum and you doc's and a good therapist. My bet is on the therapist!! You can learn a lot from them. Please take care!!:massmoon:!!
  8. StretchPeterson

StretchPeterson New Member

Listen to "IV - The Eerie Cold" by Shining, that album will give you a brand new positive outlook on life. :)
  9. effervescentpsyche

effervescentpsyche Well-Known Member

the meds for bipolar disorder all suck...really bad for your body...then they have their "new" ones taht they say are better but they don't really know that. It's too hard take it 6 months then off it 6 months to let your liver recover it's all bs.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.