What Is Wrong With Me?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Phoenix1985, Mar 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phoenix1985

Phoenix1985 Well-Known Member

I suffer from bipolar disorder. Even when I'm not in a severely depressed state, I think about suicide. Why do I do this? What is wrong with me to be thinking about how I would do it when I'm not severely depressed? :unsure: :( It really scares me at times.

2. Lovecraft

Lovecraft Well-Known Member

Depressed states and suicidal feelings aren't completely the same thing, nor can it be said depression is always the cause.

I imagine a mood stabilizer from a doctor would help, with some cajoling.

3. SadPandaBear

SadPandaBear Well-Known Member

severe up's and severe downs.....

4. Troubled2008

Troubled2008 Well-Known Member

I have never been officially diagnosed as biploar but I understand that I do have those traits. I've been through a lot... And what I can say is the truth for anyone is... Never stop looking UP. Whether it is about YOU or your GOD or your FAMILY or WHATEVER it is.... ALWAYS look UP.. Look UP in life, not down. Always see something good in everything. Be grateful when you shouldn't be. Help people when they don't deserve it. I am not an Islamic person but I have read that Islamic people see bad events as actually GOOD events in disguise. You must find out the hidden meaning and what it means to you. You must make something good of it. I will forever respect the Islamic people for this belief. Is this so unlike Christianity??? Maybe not...... Always see the good... Never punish the evil... Make them your friend... Be the eternal angel. One day, you can become the eternal angel. Maybe not in this life........... But if you never stop believing..... Maybe you can be that person. I try to do this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.