what is wrong with me???

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Pebble, Apr 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

I feel so stupid - I panicked today and nearly flipped out just because I thought someone had deleted a programme off the tv that I wanted to watch! Why - it was just because this programme was about a person committing suicide! How stupid - I was worried because I wanted to watch it hoping to find a better way!Have I completely lost it, feel like such a freak. What is wrong with me???It can't be normal to be thinking about that option all of the time!!Has anyone else ever felt or thought like this? Or am I just loosing it??

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i think if you are thinking abt it all time then you need help to stop. your depression meds aren't working you need therapy but ya its not normal so get some help okay stay safe

3. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I am on my 5th day of debating over suicide. It's been wearing me down.

My meds are working just fine. It's just taking me time to get through it all.

4. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

I tried getting help today from my cpn but all she says is 'thats sad' that is all she ever says wtf is that meant to mean!!! thanks for your reply, I stopped taking my meds for a while but have been back on them for about 2weeks now and feel no different!just keep wondering if this will ever stop

5. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

Hi lightbeam I'm sorry your feeling so horrible at the moment, fighting that battle is very tiring. I attempted a couple of weeks ago unfortunatly didn't get very far except for landing myself in a and e, is there anyone around you who you can get some support from? a therapist or dr or someone?I know they dont always help but hopefully theres someone around you who can help you through this. If you want to talk you can pm me :hug: hope you manage to keep fighting x

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope your meds have kicked in some and your feeling better I hate when people talk like that too how sad what does that do it doens't help you. You meds will sometimes up to 6 weeks to have the full effect. I hope you stay on them i have and it does help a bit doesn't take it all away but it helps. Therapy too helps take care okay there is nothing wrong with you even normal people get upset over things if indeed there are normal people out there lol

7. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

lol yeah I dont really know what normal is anymore :smile: thanks violet :hug:
    I'm still taking them, my mum gives me a lecture everyday and asks to check I am still. I hate them, they make me hungry and tired and just feel like they take away your control. My moods are so all overthe place, one moment I feel kinda upbeat and abit more positive but like the click of a finger I feel rock bottom again and all I can think about is ending it - I dont know wether I'm coming or going with anything. I'm back at uni now and everyone keeps asking how did your easter go and I'm like 'yeah really good thanks' but really I just spent the time finding ways to end it but didnt succeed in my attempt. I haven't even bothered speaking to my cpn since last saw her, I need some support but she is just a waste of time. I told her how I was feeling before took the overdose - I even told her what I had been thinking of doing and that part of me I thought wanted to stay safe and she still had cheek to ask me why I didn't tell her I was feeling that bad and what she could have done to prevent it - she could have listened and understood!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.