what is wrong with me!?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by aviewfromchaos, May 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aviewfromchaos

aviewfromchaos Well-Known Member

i just spent the entire day with my girlfriend and her family. it was great except for one little spat we had. i should feel happy. i should feel SOMETHING. instead, i'm sitting here thinking about ending it all right now. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!?

2. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

i totally understanad what you dsaying but trust me nothings wrong with you..

its just yo thihking about life or whatever.

i used to have the best days of my life hanging about with aimeeee just doing stupid sutuff or whatever we did (i wishs o much i could remembrer evreything) but at the end of it even thouugh i was so happty adn she was making me feel so good i still wantedot die more than anything.

actually sometimes the more happyp i was the more i throught i needed to kill myself atg the end of it.

yeah thats proboably fucked up thi9nking but like i say, your just thinking about life of whatever, personally i wouldnt overthink it too much.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Nothings wrong it is hard because you had a happy time and want it to stay with you that all. you want that feeling not to leave.

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

The way your thinking reminds me of one of the cognitive distortions (Emotional Reasoning )..It means you aren't thinking completely straight..You having self defeating thoughts.. You should see a therapist and talk to them about cognitive distortions.. When I started working on that I fit in almost all the categories.. She opened my eyes to the way I was thinking..Take care!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.