What is your addiction

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by wastedmylife, Mar 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

Is there something you are addicted to that you cant stop

For me it is buying tickets, I am a ticket broker and I cant stop buying tickets no matter how much it is killing me with the stress

I am sure I will be dead with all the stress and anger I do to myself and how it goes right up to my head, I have veins bulging out my head and have had so many extremely painful headaches from the stress and anger I do to myself, my head is in a constant state of fogginess and dizziness, I wouldn't be surprised if I had a stroke or aneurysm and didn't know about it

So much anger and stress in my life what the fuck happened, not fair what happened to my life

So much fucking stress, cant take it anymore

This ticket crap is killing me, but isn't the point of life to make money?

God damn it I wish I can stop

2. Reina

Reina Member

I'm addicted to the Internet....I get on for hours nonstop...when i'm grounded from it I freak out and just lay around the house...

3. jnine

jnine Well-Known Member

lists
    i am addicted to lists

i write them, i organize an reorganize them
    i have master lists of lists of everything and nothing

i hide them in boxes and under books, i roll them up, fold them into peace cranes and lillies, i punch holes in places and keep them on d-rings of various sizes and old key chains,

i have write-on contact paper stuck on several walls, doors and table tops in a dubious attempt to stop myself from defacing permanet and community surfaces

i write them on backs of envelopes, scraps and snippets of paper, receipts and disposable cups,

i keep the clumps clusters and chunks in spiral notebooks, dozens of ancient flopies, drawers and shelves full of lists, and clipboards of llists of locations of lists

i will write in ink, colored pencil, crayon and even dirt on my cars' dash board,
    frost on the windows and once made a list using the disturbed pile pattern from vacuume on the carpet

its not good

people have read/seen my lists, i made an instalation of them at a local gallery when i hd made a commitment to show but could not bring myself to offer my 'real' work,
    it was very not good, although i had 2 offers to purchase the display, that's when i realized 2 things

(yep a mini list :dry:)
    i couldn't give them up even for money
    and
    i'm coward with appallingly bad spelling

4. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Part time alcoholic. D: I'm on a binge this week...

Probably an Internet addict, don't care to quit to find out ;)

5. jnine

jnine Well-Known Member

Hello aoeu, not to mention a small fondness for words starting with X :)
    what kind of tickets do you buy wastedmylife?

6. TerrapinStation

TerrapinStation Well-Known Member

heroin
    cocaine
    pills
    alcohol

7. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

cigarettes, Caffeine and my strange OCD tendencies.

8. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

I buy whatever I think can make money, concerts sporting events

9. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

Coffee and SF...

10. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

The Internet hands down.

11. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

Haribo sweets, seriously, I eat a large pack every day. I can't help myself.

12. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

jolly ranchers..... yum! Watermelon ones especially.

13. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

Methadrone. i get really angry if i go out for the night and i dont have any

14. A.SoNiC.boY

A.SoNiC.boY Well-Known Member

Cigs and Coffeeeeee.

15. rx4brdm

rx4brdm Well-Known Member

1. Caffeine.
    2. Internet.
    3. World of Warcrack (yeah, I'll admit it, I'm addicted to a video game.):tongue:
    4. My car and cars in general, I'm serious, I go thru withdrawals. A magazine or website is a daily occurrence. When the license was suspended due to medical issues, I went out everyday for the 2 months it was suspended and I at least started her and listened to her purr. Now that the license is back, 1 to 2 days tops is the longest I can go w/o driving. Guess it has something to do with being a car freak and not being able to get the license til I was 28.
    5. Was tobacco, but that addiction has been broken. :victory:

16. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

1. greasy food/ junk food
    2. internet
    3. sex. but not with just anyone... and lately it's just the thought and not the action. -________-
    4. shopping!! with whose money?! XD NOT MINE! I HAS NONE!
    5. movies (I collect them... XD ahgad!)

ackkk.... I don't drink or smoke; never really have. I'm a nerd and never saw the appeal. I'm just too... nerdy. lol
    ...have I replied to this thread before? haha I swear I have- maybe- or something similar!?

on a side note... penguinz is kyute!

17. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

*blinks* No more junk food for you! You've had way too much!

18. LotusFlower

LotusFlower Antiquities Friend

Interenet,
    smoking,
    coffee,
    My OCD stuff ( counting, cleaning etc.)
    And I am addicted to learning and being able to write and understand dead or rarley used alphabets. Some of my poetry is written in them.

19. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

The Internet. I'd never really thought about it until a few minutes ago. My Net crashed, and in what would probably be considered a panic, I checked settings, reset the router and the modem, double checked connections, powered off for a few seconds, and did everything else I could think of to get it back.

20. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

In no particular order;

1. Cigs
    2. Drums
    3. Sex (with my wife)
    4. God

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.