What is your Avatar about AND what does it mean to you?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Spikey, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Ok, simple enough, why did you pick your avatar on SF and what does it mean to you?
    Mine is of the original Mickey Mouse, except in 1928 his name was Mortimer Mouse, until Walt Disney's wife suggested that a change of name would be more suitible :biggrin: .
    I picked it because I like original things :rolleyes:
  2. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Well, my avatar is Calvin & Hobbes hugging and it's about hugs. T'is because I like hugs.:rolleyes:
  3. $MyName

$MyName Well-Known Member

Mines, just some random screenshot of PHP code. It's just to relate to my name... $MyName...

$MyName is just a PHP variable (or written like one, anyway) - I used it as my name as I couldn't think of anything and figured that this forum being written in PHP was going to take my username in as a variable much like that and store it in a db... So I just kinda thought it was a good idea... In a nerd kinda way.... Yes I'm a bit nerdy when it comes to computers/coding.
  4. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

The design from a CM Punk T-shirt

I'm a CM Punk fan so that's why I chose it.
  5. effervescentpsyche

effervescentpsyche Well-Known Member

my alter ego...how I feel on the inside.
  6. PitchDespair

PitchDespair Well-Known Member

It's an album cover by placebo, sleeping with ghosts.

It's my life.
  7. Tis describing my day, things always seem to get worse even though I am sure there isn't untill it does.
  8. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Mines of a hand spelling out the different letters in the word 'love' I found it when randomly searching for a display picture. It meant something to me at the time and still does. Maybe i'll change it >.<
  9. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Mine is a teddy, I guess I just like teddys. :rolleyes:
  10. The_8th_Wonder

The_8th_Wonder senior Member

Mines pretty simple... it's "I can't take it anymore" on a piece of paper which reminds me of school. It represents to me the horrors I go through every day.
  11. Dying inside

Dying inside Member

mine is of a guy crying blood... this is just how i feel as if im crying my life away
  12. Lovecraft

Lovecraft Well-Known Member

Marilyn Manson, because he has become a symbol of my personality in many ways.
  13. Kunera

Kunera Well-Known Member

My avatar is the character I made on Rock Band.
  14. alle_vite

alle_vite Well-Known Member

I picked my avatar out of some that were offerd to all sf memebers because it stood out to me and represented me the best!!
  15. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

meh, never mind
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2008
  16. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

mine is one i made with my name on it...made it with paint.net...pretty self explanatory
  17. Robin

Robin Guest

I just changed mine after a couple years using the old eeyore .. mum calls me thumper on account of my rugby legs lol
  18. kayla19

kayla19 Well-Known Member

mine changes a lot. right now it says "i want to be pretty" because...i want to be pretty. fairly self-explanatory:smile:
  19. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

I just barely changed my avatar... it was a picture of a Locke Cole from Final Fantasy 6 looking out.

Then I asked Mystic Eyes for the kitty avatar. I just like 'em both, no actual meaning really.
  20. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

It really has no meaning i just liked it from the selection SF offers.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.