What is your best memory yet?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by BeingMe, Dec 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeingMe

BeingMe Well-Known Member

We all have the one thing that makes us smile, even if its tiny and pointless but it still make us smile so my question is whats yours?

Mine is so small but it still makes me feel happy, it was this one day two years ago during summer, the weather was perfect and me and my then girlfriend had spent the whole day just listening to music and hugging on my balcony with the sun just right and a nice cool breeze, this lasted until the evening then i put out the large bean bag and we both laid on, i also had a small wood burner going and i brought my guitar out and we just stayed there until late, together and it always make me smile.

2. Sais

Sais Well-Known Member

Freezing to death next to the sea a whole night hugged. :D

3. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

I could maybe pick something from a relationship but im done with even allowing my brain to go there anymore.My best memory that i will take with me will be of my puppy cassie a jack russell terrier.She couldnt have loved me anymore nor me her,there was this thing where i would shut my eyes during the day and id hear her give a little whimper followed by her hopping up on the couch. Next thing i'd feel would be her little paw gently dabbing my cheek,id open one eye a little and her little face would be inches from mine and her tail wagging then she'd cover me in kisses. Another one was how she would lay beside me in bed at night under the duvet and come morning she'd wake me up by kissing me and jumping all over me.Sadly i had to rehome her after i had to sell my flat and i couldnt find any landlord willing to let me keep a dog.I love dogs more than people as their love is unconditional and their loyalty unquestionable.They ask for nothing in return but a little food,exercise and to be loved.

4. Cowburn

Cowburn Well-Known Member

When I flew out to Colorado last November to meet up with some people I'd known over the internet for 5 years. Had the best time of my life, I miss that place so much. <Mod Edit, WildCherry: removed personal pic>

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.