What is your biggest turn off/on in a man/woman?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by boo, Feb 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Imagine: You see this amazing girl on the beach with a white bikini on, showing off her amazing rack and her perfect stomach. Her long brown hair blows back in the wind as she walks toward you. Suprised, you flutter a little and say hello. She replies hello back, only for you to hear a voice that is 10x as deep as yours.

While this won't happen to most people, I thought it would be an interesting topic to see what is a common turn off for men / women when they seek their significant other.

OFF : big egos, flat butt, no charisma, bad conversationalist, scratch her butt, have dandruff, ask me how big is my bank account, ask me to pay for everything, expect too much... yes that includes bed time :unsure:, dance ackwardly, tells me she needs to go poo poo, talk on her cell when at the table!!! GRRRRRRRR

ON : Gives me puppy eyes, smells like a flower, long staight hair, feed me little things from her plate, have a feminine voice, smooth skin, nice curves, laugh at my stupid jokes, wiggle her bossom when she walks, makes a pair of jean looks fantastic...
  2. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

omg you have some great taste, may i ask your permission to copy the ON/OFF content and paste it under my name :lol!:
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

*gives Boo puppy eyes* :tongue:

Turn offs would have to be someone who is shallow, egotistical, violent, no personal hygiene ... I can't think of anymore! Might have to come back to this.

Turn ons are voice, height (for some reason I've always had a thing for taller guys), sense of humor, and someone who can hold their own in a conversation.
  4. boo

boo Well-Known Member

of coarse :yay:
  5. Off: Be a man, man generally.. Well, extreamely fat, bold criminal man with dirty thooths, smelling puke and nails still stick on his arms, drink, smoke.. Or something like that... If it is man I do not like it because I know he have stick on his pants... Nature like men usually have... Men generally...

On: Black long hair.. That and dark, black color eyes and my kind of humour which born and live with the moment and which is creative, not just heard of yesterday from some tv-show... They get me forget they have got man nature inside of them. I just fly on clouds or something when I see them. My head is empty and I am happy, there is no more on the world.

Bless you ponytails
    Bless you Native American DNA
    Bless you dark black eyes
    Bless you sense of humour
  6. PerfectlyMurdered

PerfectlyMurdered Well-Known Member

On: Good sense of humor, nice smile, caring person.
    Off: Bad hygiene, too big of an ego
    Hmm... I guess I'm not that picky :huh:
  7. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

Off-JEALOUSY!!! It's like the biggest relationship ruiner ever. A lil jealousy is natural and it's fine, you can deal, but when they get so obsessed you aren't even allowed to text your friends let alone leave the house...there's a limit, and lets face it, half the time it's all in their head anyway which makes it so soooo much worse.
  8. xan

xan Chat Buddy

Off - Armpit hair... ew...

On - Being kinky :p
  9. If someone want to try: Stop poison your head and use calendula.
  10. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

did anybody mention farting allready :yuk:
  11. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

off: big ego, full of themselves, pretends to know it all, pretty boys, muscles, bald men,
    on: long hair, skinny, good sense of humour, easy going, playful,
    cant think of anything more and this is in men
  12. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

On: Silver jewellery, having one ear pierced, good sense of humour, a nice smile, good physique, nice hands *swoon*, pays attention to details, romanticism.
    Off: Bad hygiene, immaturity, egotism, cockyness, rude or suggestive comments, someone who cares too much about sex & sexual matters, greasy hair, bald men, loads of tattoos, too much facial hair, bad breath, show offs, liars.
  13. Escapist

Escapist Well-Known Member

Turn off : Make up, Heels, Ego, Show off's, Racists, Immaturity, Liars, Sexual obsessed, Smokers, Fashion, Bad hygïene, Bad breath, Physical adjustments or attributes (Piercings e.d), Greasy hair, Agressive nature, People with no respect.

I'm not sure about my turn on's. D:
  14. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

OFF: Hypocrites.
  15. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

There were a few mentions of baldness being a turn off. I have frontal hairline recession :sad::paperbag:. I am very thin too :paperbag::cry:. Oh, I'm hopeless!
  16. TerrapinStation

TerrapinStation Well-Known Member

Heh, you'd love me hten...........

OFFS: Bitchy, abusive, unfaithful, slutty (rep precedes her), too large breasts (really), taller than me, likes to argue too muc, stright edge (nondrinker/drug user)

ONS: Beautiful flowing hair, especially brown or back, when the carpet matches the drapes, kind, humorous, although not slutty knows what she's doing in bed, or willing to learn, loyal/faithful, smells good (my girl has a distinct smell and its not perfume. She wont tell me the secret but i know its not perfume because she still smell amazing after a wek long camping trip). INTELLIGENCE. I cannot date stupid people anymore. Moderate drinker, experimental drug user.
  17. Will be all gods bless your hair and eyes and keep them safe.
  18. I do not much fit for anyones turn on here either hahaha.
  19. Zueri

Zueri Well-Known Member

OFF: Overly sensitive guys. I guess the neediness is cute in a girl, but if I have guys tear up on me it's just horrible. Also, poor hygiene. And poetry. And romantic 'sweet nuthin's.' Nothing turns me off faster than "I can't live without you..." et al.

ON: Charisma and a good sense of humor! Maybe a tinge of asshole-ishness to cover that. :D I'm a sucker for musicians and comics who fit the bill.
  20. Michael Ayin

Michael Ayin Well-Known Member

Guess I don't have the stuff there, although I don't cry a lot.

The real secret about sensitive men is that they realize they are as human as women, and don't like to be emotional or physical bunching bags. I should know; I'm one of them.

Don't worry---our culture doesn't take kindly to sensitive men, either.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.