• Both the IOS/ Apple Iphone/ Ipad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recive a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resoiurces area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

What is your BMI?

Cicada 3301

Staff member
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I'm 24.5 right now. I was probably obese or very close to it at one point in school but managed to bring it down gradually over the last few years. I never thought I could do it but I'm so proud of myself for keeping with it for so long. I never did weight myself at my heaviest and I didn't really realise how big I was getting until people started pointing it out. I think I lost a little after that because I felt ashamed and upset at what people were saying but still was overweight for many years after.

This isn't funny anymore. Weight down to 153 lb. BMI 22.0 still "normal" but I've lost 27 lbs since January. The last 7 came quick.

Pretty soon I'm only going to have one stripe on my pajamas. Have to run around in the shower to get wet.

Justatiredsoul

Your Body Mass Index score is: 17.5

Underweight
A BMI below 18.5 is a health risk and too low for optimal health. Please see a GP or dietitian for advice.

/start
GP: You're underweight
me: I know but I cba to change
/loop

I wish we could trade chub.
Mines 15.8 I would love for someone to donate
Me some weight !

MarkahMalady

At the highest mine was 42, the lowest was 24. I'm up a bit from that now probably, but have been avoiding weighing in until I've made some noticeable progress.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$465.00
Goal
$255.00