What is your BMI?

MarkahMalady

Congrats, that is amazing.
Thanks. Drastic weight loss is possible by continually making the right choice, everyday, forever. The hard part is sticking to it once you've accomplished your goal. I've had to lose about 100 lbs TWICE because I'm an IDIOT. It's making me crazy. :D

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Thanks. Drastic weight loss is possible by continually making the right choice, everyday, forever. The hard part is sticking to it once you've accomplished your goal. I've had to lose about 100 lbs TWICE because I'm an IDIOT. It's making me crazy. :D
No not an idiot. I have gone on strict diets earlier this year, lost too much weight and put it all back on of course, doesn't make us idiots, makes us learn from mistakes. I admire your determination to keep up the healthy eating lifestyle and keep the weight off. You are doing fantastic. Well done! :) 100lb is a LOT of weight. You should be proud of course if you are losing it healthily and in a good balance!

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Likely the same as it has been for a while. I want to get down to a normal range, so it would be around 145 or so. I hope to end up somewhere around there when I have lost the weight.

Flying Fox

Upside-down Hugger
SF Supporter
Just under 25.0, which I not unhappy about considering some of it are muscles put on by the rock-climbing but losing another 15-20lbs would be absolutely ideal. My doctor weighed me today without the wheelchair (50 lbs, goodness). I was pleasantly surprised to discover that my weight was 10 lbs less than I estimated. Unfortunately the semester started a week ago which means lots of sweets and high-calorie foods with my lack of will power lol. On the plus note I have been exercising more (weekly handcycling and monthly rock-climbing) and the school has opened a new Wellness center which I intend to investigate.

Last edited:

Angie74

I don't even want to calculate it. Let's just say I need to lose 55 pounds total. Apparently, as soon as you are 30 pounds or more overweight, you are considered morbidly obese. Totally insane. My family doctor prefers to focus on other numbers, like blood sugars, cholesterol, blood pressure, etc. My stupid meds piss me off. They don't seem to work that well, and they have caused a ton of weight gain. And I have tried many different meds...

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00